Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
No Frills

NoName Condensed Soup Cans (Tomato, Chicken, Vegetables, Cream of x) - $0.40/can & $0.57/can

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 6th, 2018 8:41 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2014
2460 posts
2961 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[No Frills] NoName Condensed Soup Cans (Tomato, Chicken, Vegetables, Cream of x) - $0.40/can & $0.57/can

Was at NoFrills today and saw they have some condensed soups available. As a major lover of soups and noodles in general, these are a pretty good deal compared to Campbell's soup who only normally just place the Tomato, Vegetable, Mushroom on sale and have every other flavor at a premium cost. I can't comment yet on how the NoName tastes nor quality.

Also if you care about the trade war with OrangeTrump, these are Canadian! Buy Canadian :)

The NoName come in A LOT of different flavors and are $0.40 and $0.57 per can depending on the flavor, which are:

- Tomato Soup
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Chicken and Rice Soup
- Vegetables Soup
- Cream of Chicken
- Cream of Celery
- Cream of Mushroom
- Cheddar Soup (WHY but why not Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy)

For all you health nuts, I know homemade are the healthiest but these also seem to be a bit healthier than Campbells. In store, I compared the nutritional values of the Tomatoes and it had 50mg less salt, more protein. Here is a Campbell's Cream of Mushroom and NoName Cream of Mushroom nutritional value comparison. Less calories, less fat, and less sodium.

2 replies
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Campbell's Chicken Noodle, Tomato, Vegetable and Cream of Mushroom are 2 for $1 at Sobey's and Foodland this week.

Also, who says the No Name brand products are manufactured in Canada? Many manufacturers are actually the same as the national brands.
Aug 4, 2010
239 posts
76 upvotes
Toronto
I bought some Vegetables at No Frills of Markham Road & Steels. It has a limit of 24.