Expired Hot Deals

[No Frills] SHARP 50" 4K Smart Tv for $399.97 with 60,000 points.

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 11th, 2018 7:04 pm
[OP]
Nov 19, 2015
750 posts
788 upvotes
fergus

[No Frills] SHARP 50" 4K Smart Tv for $399.97 with 60,000 points.

Starting on Thursday November 15, 2018 No Frills (Ontario) has a Sharp 50" 4K Smart Tv for $399.97 with 60,000 points.
Tv is 3840 x 2160, AquaMotion 120, 60Hz.
Could not find it online. Trying to find model number.

No Frills return policy,

Returns with Original Receipt: Merchandise may be returned for exchange or refund within 14 days of purchase with original tags and packaging. Exchange only after 14 days. Some exceptions apply. Returns without Original Receipt: Exchange may be offered for product in its original package, depending on condition of product and date of purchase. Photo identification may be required. Home, Electronics and Leisure: All sales are final after 30 days. Software, VHS’, CD’s and video games are only refunded when in original sealed package, with exchange for same item being offered if the product is opened and defective. The Try It You’ll Love It Guarantee™: If you are not completely satisfied with the quality of any President’s Choice® food or no name® food products, Teddy’s Choice® or Exact® products, simply return it along with receipt or original package for and exchange or refund. All sales are final on: Gift cards, phone cards, special event tickets, books, newspapers, magazines, pierced earrings, hats, underwear, opened packages of sheets or pillows, prescription drugs, tobacco, lottery, seasonal event merchandise and clearance items.
Last edited by hill15 on Nov 14th, 2018 8:34 am, edited 4 times in total.
158 replies
Nov 28, 2017
296 posts
241 upvotes
When did all these grocery and drug stores start carrying major electronics?
Aug 1, 2018
91 posts
102 upvotes
Scarborough
No Frills sells TVs? I have never seen that before. Can you post a pic where you saw it?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2003
9527 posts
1284 upvotes
nevyn1234 wrote:
Nov 13th, 2018 3:49 pm
Just wait until you have problems and want to return it, good luck. I would never buy a TV at Superstore or No Frills. I wouldn't even buy my meat from Superstore or No Frills lol. Just like Shoppers, once you have to return something you'll have huge problems, basically you can't.
One blind human - a tragedy
Ten blind humans - a disaster
One million blind humans - a statistic
Jan 3, 2017
31 posts
46 upvotes
I have returned a TV I didn't like to superstore and there are no problems at all....
Nov 28, 2017
296 posts
241 upvotes
aquariaguy wrote:
Nov 13th, 2018 3:52 pm
Just wait until you have problems and want to return it, good luck. I would never buy a TV at Superstore or No Frills. I wouldn't even buy my meat from Superstore or No Frills lol. Just like Shoppers, once you have to return something you'll have huge problems, basically you can't.
At that price point, I'd say the risk of a lemon is baked in. And you still have the manufacturer's warranty.
Dec 3, 2017
26 posts
11 upvotes
Please post the source of the information. Thanks.
Nov 19, 2017
478 posts
1120 upvotes
Toronto
Fine print also says Limit 1 per customer, no exchanges or refunds, meaning that even if you don't open it you still can't return it.
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2018
4258 posts
4261 upvotes
OVOSound wrote:
Nov 13th, 2018 4:02 pm
Fine print also says Limit 1 per customer, no exchanges or refunds, meaning that even if you don't open it you still can't return it.
They'll probably accept returns for serious faults, but not the microscopic imperfections RFDers are known for spotting.

Still a hard pass from me, though.
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2012
1222 posts
565 upvotes
EDMONTON
nevyn1234 wrote:
Nov 13th, 2018 3:49 pm
London Drugs in western Canada had computers & electronics since the 80's with 15 days return/exchange policy
Aug 29, 2018
57 posts
53 upvotes
aquariaguy wrote:
Nov 13th, 2018 3:52 pm
There's nothing wrong with buying meat from Superstore or No Frills. Its brought from truck into the meat cutting area in shopping carts. No problems
Deal Fanatic
Mar 17, 2006
5802 posts
4136 upvotes
North York
can you just price match if you find the model number
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2003
9527 posts
1284 upvotes
BenzDude11 wrote:
Nov 13th, 2018 4:10 pm
There's nothing wrong with buying meat from Superstore or No Frills. Its brought from truck into the meat cutting area in shopping carts. No problems
For meat go to Costco. Real butchers cutting your fresh meat in a clean sanitized room. Not rolled in from a shopping cart left sitting there. I hope no one puts their children in the shopping carts there.
https://globalnews.ca/news/4634423/meat ... ery-store/
Last edited by aquariaguy on Nov 13th, 2018 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
One blind human - a tragedy
Ten blind humans - a disaster
One million blind humans - a statistic
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2005
1442 posts
340 upvotes
Is this better than 55" Haier at SDM?
[OP]
Nov 19, 2015
750 posts
788 upvotes
fergus
OVOSound wrote:
Nov 13th, 2018 4:02 pm
No Frills return policy,

Returns with Original Receipt: Merchandise may be returned for exchange or refund within 14 days of purchase with original tags and packaging. Exchange only after 14 days. Some exceptions apply. Returns without Original Receipt: Exchange may be offered for product in its original package, depending on condition of product and date of purchase. Photo identification may be required. Home, Electronics and Leisure: All sales are final after 30 days. Software, VHS’, CD’s and video games are only refunded when in original sealed package, with exchange for same item being offered if the product is opened and defective. The Try It You’ll Love It Guarantee™: If you are not completely satisfied with the quality of any President’s Choice® food or no name® food products, Teddy’s Choice® or Exact® products, simply return it along with receipt or original package for and exchange or refund. All sales are final on: Gift cards, phone cards, special event tickets, books, newspapers, magazines, pierced earrings, hats, underwear, opened packages of sheets or pillows, prescription drugs, tobacco, lottery, seasonal event merchandise and clearance items.