Expired Hot Deals

[No Frills] YMMV - Janes Pub Style Chicken Strips / Chicken Nuggets / Chicken Burgers - $2.97 with coupon

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 18th, 2018 4:03 pm
Dec 20, 2011
345 posts
131 upvotes
Toronto
pongster wrote:
Feb 14th, 2018 2:56 pm
LOL ...take a joke dude ... it's called sarcasm x)
Hahaha it's rfd, I'm certain there are a few select people that would actually still do it knowing full well the returned unopened boxes would go straight in the garbage. Sad wasted chicken life, killed to be made into nuggets but doesn't even get eaten cause someone wants to a few bucks lol
Apr 10, 2011
675 posts
280 upvotes
Vancouver
where is the coupon inside the box?

Directly under the flap that says $4 off inside?

Or is it printed on the big section inside, so you have to rip apart the box?

The box does specify ON YOUR NEXT PURCHASE, but maybe this purchase IS my next purchase :-)

People that pre-rip the box will be ok in the end of course. It's like damaging a product in store and asking for a discount. The store won't say NO because the product is already damaged.

So, it's a matter of ripping a box open in the nearby eyes of security cameras and nearby customers and hoping that it's not the 1 in 20 chance that you'll be called out. Even if you do, of course you'll have your reason all ready.

This thread surely will divide those who are willing to do anything for a deal from those who want things more predictable.

What are you willing to do for $2-3? (These products show up for 5.95 and occasionally 4.95 anyway.)
Last edited by RxMills on Feb 14th, 2018 4:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2006
1274 posts
1144 upvotes
Canada
$2.97 is a good price. Never understood why they are so overpriced to begin with. I have tried their chicken strips, nuggets and chicken burgers and they all tasted awful to me haha
Apr 18, 2017
42 posts
7 upvotes
er34er34 wrote:
Feb 13th, 2018 10:12 pm
True RFD god buys the chicken and a pair of scissors. Finishes transaction and goes directly to customer service desk. While in line, open the box, clip the coupon, then return the scissors and does price adjustment on the chicken. If lucky, you may even SCOP the scissors.
Lol you guys really are lunatics I love it