Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

(No frils) Dr. Oetker ristorante pizza price error $1.49 YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 10th, 2016 7:11 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2001
2823 posts
57 upvotes
Toronto

(No frils) Dr. Oetker ristorante pizza price error $1.49 YMMV

Not sure if chain wide or single location.
I was at the erin Mills parkway and dundas location in Oakville. (GTA)
Okay, maybe it's Erin Mills and Burnhamthorpe, I was just passing by and don't know the area at all.

Not much selection left but if you're okay with vegetarian options, there's a full freezer of cheese and spinach types.

Good luck
Hi5exposure Photography
http://www.hi5exposure.com
14 replies
Dec 16, 2014
932 posts
519 upvotes
Easter Island
you mean Mississauga?

I think your talking about the Erin Mills & Burnhamthrope (South common) No frills
Dec 21, 2006
230 posts
100 upvotes
You might wanna put YMMV in the title. K thx.
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2001
2823 posts
57 upvotes
Toronto
karakoram wrote: you mean Mississauga?

I think your talking about the Erin Mills & Burnhamthrope (South common) No frills
You're probably right. I'm unfamiliar with the west end... For me, anything between Islington and Guelph is Oakville to me (sad, but true, lol)
Hi5exposure Photography
http://www.hi5exposure.com
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
4451 posts
2018 upvotes
Scarborough
Explain the error. If the price is listed as $4.00 and it scans at $1.49 or vice versa than you apply the SCOPE and cashier calls manager to fix the error. That's it not sure how this error will stand any duration.

Edit: Managers fixes the error by removing the price off the shelves and putting up the proper price.
May 19, 2005
952 posts
571 upvotes
Kingston
OrangeBerry wrote: Explain the error. If the price is listed as $4.00 and it scans at $1.49 or vice versa than you apply the SCOPE and cashier calls manager to fix the error. That's it not sure how this error will stand any duration.

Edit: Managers fixes the error by removing the price off the shelves and putting up the proper price.
Wrong. You ONLY explain the error if the PRICE ON THE SHELF is lower than what it scans at. If it scans LOWER than the price advertised, you grab as many as you can and keep your mouth shut. Hopefully they never fix it. $1.49 is about half what the common sale price is on these.
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
4451 posts
2018 upvotes
Scarborough
gn22 wrote: Wrong. You ONLY explain the error if the PRICE ON THE SHELF is lower than what it scans at. If it scans LOWER than the price advertised, you grab as many as you can and keep your mouth shut. Hopefully they never fix it. $1.49 is about half what the common sale price is on these.
Definitely YMMV then, I don't see this being a possibility in all locations.
Nov 27, 2015
22 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto, ON
pylon wrote: You might wanna put YMMV in the title. K thx.
I'm new here. What's YMMV?
Feb 27, 2011
901 posts
553 upvotes
Regina
Zedem000 wrote: I'm new here. What's YMMV?
Your mileage may vary.
--------------------------------------------------
"PC LOAD LETTER!!. What the **** does that mean?"
Deal Expert
Mar 25, 2003
17147 posts
5655 upvotes
Markham
maybe is expiring soon, so they want to clear it
48TB Node 304 / i5-3570 / Server 2016 Essentials
12TB HP Mediasmart EX 495 (E8400, 3.0GHZ, 4GB Mushkin), with Server 2016 Essentials
16TB Qnap TS-459 Pro
Deal Addict
Jun 8, 2008
3470 posts
728 upvotes
GTA
Bought this yesterday, probably the most disgusting cardboard tasting pizza
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2010
1733 posts
789 upvotes
Yeah, this isn't good pizza. It's not very filling and it tastes like cardboard. $1.50 should be the regular price.
Penalty Box
Dec 16, 2013
1458 posts
520 upvotes
Mississauga
urameatball wrote: You're probably right. I'm unfamiliar with the west end... For me, anything between Islington and Guelph is Oakville to me (sad, but true, lol)
I live in sauga city and Im offended. Bruh, oakville has like 5000 people in it and Mississauga it's art 1.2 million