No Petro-Points for new Petro-Points Program

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 9th, 2017 4:41 pm
Oct 8, 2006
563 posts
9 upvotes
Toronto

No Petro-Points for new Petro-Points Program

I bought $300 TTC token from a Petro-Canada last week. They didn't add the Petro-Points in my points balance. It is very sad!!!Face With Tears Of Joy
7 replies
Jan 30, 2013
334 posts
195 upvotes
Complain then.They have an email form on their website and a phone number to call 18006680220
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2007
3204 posts
1094 upvotes
Whitehorse, YT
majekhoho wrote: I bought $300 TTC token from a Petro-Canada last week. They didn't add the Petro-Points in my points balance. It is very sad!!!Face With Tears Of Joy
Petro-Can is mainly about selling gasoline. Why would they reward us for going by public transit?
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2005
1425 posts
182 upvotes
Marzipan wrote: Petro-Can is mainly about selling gasoline. Why would they reward us for going by public transit?
[[/i]

It still give points for most things they sell which are not gas related.
Jan 30, 2013
334 posts
195 upvotes
a_1_a wrote: don't waste your time. The new pgm took it away: The collection of Petro-Points excludes taxes, tobacco, gift cards and transit tickets. See the link below.
https://petropoints.petro-canada.ca/?__ ... 4#partners
Remember they were going to expire Airmiles but after public pressure they cancelled their expiry date so Petro Points took away points for gift cards and transit tickets then they can add them back to Petro Points cards.
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2005
1425 posts
182 upvotes
Sherlock115 wrote: Remember they were going to expire Airmiles but after public pressure they cancelled their expiry date so Petro Points took away points for gift cards and transit tickets then they can add them back to Petro Points cards.
That is gov't pressure. If the Ont. gov't didn't make a new law for stopping points to expire, I don't think Airmiles is going to change its mind. Petro points took away points for gift cards and transit tickets is different situation. It stops you from earning more points, not taking away points you already earned. I don't think a gov't can make a law to force a company to give points. They can stop a company from giving away Airmiles for prescription drugs.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)