Fashion & Beauty

NOBIS Barry the 3rd - Ultimate Winter Coat!!!!!

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 25th, 2016 2:07 pm
Deal Guru
Jul 7, 2007
10977 posts
2909 upvotes
Jimboski wrote: Hey whale, What do you think of the Navy Cartel? I think that really looks nice..

If I had the option now I probably would go for the Navy instead of Black because If Nobis ever does get popular then Black would be the one that's the most common.

well, i think Navy one would stand out more from Chilliwack. That's why I went with a gray Nobis. but it's all very nice.

I tried on my nobis this morning, oh man, the material is great.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2004
1689 posts
46 upvotes
Mississauga
kingofwale wrote: well, i think Navy one would stand out more from Chilliwack. That's why I went with a gray Nobis. but it's all very nice.

I agree, the material is great.... :razz:

Anyway, I find a lot of static around the neck collar on the Cartel. Anyone else have a similar experience?
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
50592 posts
6557 upvotes
Toronto
kingofwale wrote: well, i think Navy one would stand out more from Chilliwack. That's why I went with a gray Nobis. but it's all very nice.

Yeah that's what I was thinking. Black Is too common and people don't really recognize the Nobis Black Cartels.
BananaWeed wrote: Anyone have good fut pics of the Yatesy? I might be in the market for a longer jacket.
[IMG]http://imgc.classistatic.com/cps/kjc/11 ... 4m_19.jpeg[/IMG]
preelude wrote: I agree, the material is great.... :razz:

Anyway, I find a lot of static around the neck collar on the Cartel. Anyone else have a similar experience?

Umm, Not that I know of. It might be there but I really haven't noticed anything. Is It because you have long hair?
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2006
1481 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto
i purchased the grey cartel this year. although i haven't had a real test this year with weather being mild, i have to say it is extremely comfortable and warm. i can wear light or even short sleeve. it is a great investment!
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2011
4921 posts
746 upvotes
Dildo
Peter Griffin, you've lost weight! Lois must be all over you now! :D

As I've said before, the Yatesy looks great on you. Shame you didn't buy that black one. :razz: When are you going to post photos of you wearing your grey one?
Deal Guru
Jul 7, 2007
10977 posts
2909 upvotes
BananaWeed wrote: I've seen that pic. Anyone else own a yatesy? Maybe I'll just have to TOFTT. :|

it's not the most popular jacket, so I might be the only person here with it.
Deal Guru
Jul 7, 2007
10977 posts
2909 upvotes
Jimboski wrote: TOFTT?

Just go try It on yourself at retail store, Pictures ain't going to do much when you actually wear It on It's different!

take one for the team.
Deal Guru
Jul 7, 2007
10977 posts
2909 upvotes
Jimboski wrote: !?!?!?! It doesn't hurt to go try on the jacket themselves :D !

that's what TOFTT means.

btw, I wore my Yatesy today, and very happy with the performances, Today is around -15 with windchill and i feel toasty with my t-shirt.

here's how I'm going to allocate my jackets.

above 5C, i have a few peacocks and A&F jackets.

from 5 to -10, Going to go with my chilliwack.

-10 and blow, going with Yatesy. it just has better lower body coverage.

Also, Yatesy is actually a better car jacket than my chilliwack due to the armpit vent,
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
50592 posts
6557 upvotes
Toronto
kingofwale wrote: that's what TOFTT means.

btw, I wore my Yatesy today, and very happy with the performances, Today is around -15 with windchill and i feel toasty with my t-shirt.

here's how I'm going to allocate my jackets.

above 5C, i have a few peacocks and A&F jackets.

from 5 to -10, Going to go with my chilliwack.

-10 and blow, going with Yatesy. it just has better lower body coverage.

Also, Yatesy is actually a better car/mall jacket than my chilliwack due to the armpit vent,
Fixed :) , Damn bro you have a lot of jackets!
Deal Guru
Jul 7, 2007
10977 posts
2909 upvotes
Jimboski wrote: Fixed :) , Damn bro you have a lot of jackets!

lol, i'm still having my eyes open for a Chateau, to go to the -10- to -20 range,

but if so, then I will probably end up wearing my Nobis 2 days a year. LOL

more likely case is that I will sell my Chilliwack (or trade it) for a Chateau.

Hate to admit this, but there are just too many people wearing Chilliwacks. What I don't get, is girls wearing it, it's not the most flattering jacket on girls. I much like MK or any other brand. Chilliwack just makes girls' figures go to waste.
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
50592 posts
6557 upvotes
Toronto
kingofwale wrote: lol, i'm still having my eyes open for a Chateau, to go to the -10- to -20 range,

but if so, then I will probably end up wearing my Nobis 2 days a year. LOL

more likely case is that I will sell my Chilliwack (or trade it) for a Chateau.

Hate to admit this, but there are just too many people wearing Chilliwacks. What I don't get, is girls wearing it, it's not the most flattering jacket on girls. I much like MK or any other brand. Chilliwack just makes girls' figures go to waste.

Yeah I like MK on girls, But definitely not on men at ALL.

Chilliwacks are common but that shows you people prefer short jackets rather then semi long ones.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)