Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

CHARGEKEY for 22$ and maybe less

Aug 11, 2008
145 posts
29 upvotes
Quebec

CHARGEKEY for 22$ and maybe less

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
31%
Expiry:
May 21, 2014
Here is the thing, Received an email saying that the offer will last for 24hours. use NOMAD10 at checkout on either the card or the key(the best).

http://www.hellonomad.com/products/chargekey-iphone5

Mine goes for 22$ shipping included! Nice price. Go for 35$ on amazon.ca
4 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2005
4612 posts
9051 upvotes
Abbotsford B.C.
andersonboi wrote:
Even better, maybe you can use a referal links giving 20% and use the code ? I don't know I can't try it myself.

referral links are not allowed on rfd, might as well remove it before a mod does
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47029 posts
9312 upvotes
raskal wrote: referral links are not allowed on rfd, might as well remove it before a mod does
Too late.

On an unrelated note, the microUSB charge key is pretty good. I bought it during the last promo and it took about a week or slightly longer to receive it. Works great too and the quality matches the price point (not at full price of course).

I am tempted to buy an iOS charge key and pair it with the microUSB. The Charge card may be too big for my wallet, as in I have quiet a bit of stuff in my wallet already haha.

However I guess its less likely to lose that vs the chargekey.
Blanka
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2010
1873 posts
1204 upvotes
Montreal
P.S Referral 20% won't work as it is a coupon that does not stack

FACEBOOK48 also works. It is 22$ USD so after 11~12% paypal conversion rate that's about 24,50$ CAD
Aug 11, 2008
145 posts
29 upvotes
Quebec
No stack oh ! :( Sorry about that link Djemzine :confused: