• Last Updated:
  • Apr 25th, 2008 12:12 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Sep 6, 2007
120 posts

Non-Pay As You Go Phone to Pay As You GO

How do i set my W580i to Rogers Pay AS you go?
9 replies
Deal Expert
Mar 25, 2005
21198 posts
2056 upvotes
You call Rogers and pay the migration fee.
Deal Expert
Mar 25, 2005
21198 posts
2056 upvotes
blue mountain raider wrote:
Apr 20th, 2008 11:49 am
u mean u cant just stick a pay as u go simcard u the phone?
That would work to, but your stuck with the other monthly account. With Rogers SIM cards going for $10 these days, it maybe cheaper to close the monthly account, and use a new SIM to open a PAYG.
Banned
Nov 29, 2005
4853 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
anujan wrote:
Apr 20th, 2008 10:52 am
How do i set my W580i to Rogers Pay AS you go?
You need to be more clear in your question? do you currently have A) a monthly account on rogers, that you would like to use the Phone Only on a NEW pay as u go activation complete with A NEW telephone number so will still have an existing bill plus a NEW pay go line? or B) do you want to MIGRATE your currently already existing MONTHLY LINE into a pay as u go priceplan instead, KEEP THE SAME NUMBER and SIM, and use it in your already existing phone, or C) Cancel your monthly line, pay any early cancellation fees (if any) and sign up for a NEW pay as u go line, which requires the purchase of a NEW SIM card, and you will be issued a NEW telephone number??

P.S. I'm calm, I'm clear, and I'm not being rude at all, I'm actually doing extra work for you which I did not have to do, no body is paying me to give you this advice, your sake so you will have a better answer, and you will NOT get screwed when it comes time for you to go to the store and get your pay as u go?
[OP]
Sep 6, 2007
120 posts
I have an unactivated Sim and no monthly plan or anything. I went ot rogers website to activate and it wont work. Unlocked Phone as Well
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2007
1321 posts
91 upvotes
Toronto
anujan wrote:
Apr 20th, 2008 12:50 pm
I have an unactivated Sim and no monthly plan or anything. I went ot rogers website to activate and it wont work.
Just call rogers and activate on pay as you go if the online system is not letting you.
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2004
2285 posts
104 upvotes
Someone ban this dude... or call his parents and have them ground him, which will in effect take away his computer and/or internet connection and will in effect ban him... so basically what I'm trying to say is, someone call his parents.
WINNER!: SCORE-EVERY-HOUR: Won an XBOX 360 and NHL 08 (6)!
LOSER: Official LCD/XBOX/MP3 Pepsi:
LOSER: Official XBOX 360
LOSER: Official 20 GB iPod:
LOSER: Official iCoke Dell Laptop: