Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Nonda

nonda® Vehicle Health Monitor Lite[Pay shipping only]

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 24th, 2020 1:02 pm
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2012
4104 posts
2980 upvotes
Kitchener
Greenhill1962 wrote: This Thing is Shipped from China.
Tier 3 Chinese Crap
You get What you pay for.
Shipped from Amazon, actually. I got mine the next day.
Why can't we all just get along?
Banned
Jan 22, 2020
10 posts
6 upvotes
Dans ta bobotte
cec4111 wrote: Received it, no where it mentions name Nonda on it. Generic Chinese cheap product.
It's a generic chinese crap "supported" by the Nonda app. I'm glad I canceled my order after reviewing all the reviews on RFD. Nothings free, someone pays one way or another, and in this case with this thing, its with your car data (driving habits, fuel, model type, etc)
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2009
1842 posts
575 upvotes
I brought one from my brother Paypal account, just intend to use it as troubleshooting (Diagnostic Codes). Guy are saying you can use Torque Pro on it. I found Torque apk on web free, Installed it on Samsung Galaxy Tablet. Will see how it goes in summertime. There is lot of addons that goes with Torque should be interesting. I brought another one with my Credit Card. Hope the Security of the Credit Card and my home address, email is not compromised.

My intention is not to hook it up to the car for extended period of time. Just Testing.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)