Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Nood

Nood Furniture - 50% OFF EVERYTHING- Vancouver, Victoria, Online

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 24th, 2013 6:10 pm
Tags:
None
Mar 1, 2005
73 posts
28 upvotes

[Nood] Nood Furniture - 50% OFF EVERYTHING- Vancouver, Victoria, Online

More offers from Nood
Nood Furniture in Vancouver, Victoria Stores and Online will be having a 50% OFF EVERYTHING SALE This Weekend ... :lol:

Go Early c/ things really do sell out fast as it did last time ....

Dates:
Friday Oct 16th
Saturday Oct 17th
Sunday Oct 18th

Link
13 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2008
2779 posts
4697 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks OP! Won't be able to make it down until Saturday. Hope there's still some decent stuff to be found.
Aug 4, 2003
223 posts
49 upvotes
thanks.

i still think the nood prices are marked up to go down 50% because they do it so often. but they have cool stuff i'm going to check it out on the weekend.
Dec 5, 2002
256 posts
61 upvotes
I've noticed a few time with these guys. Its 50% off the regular retail price. If you go into the store when the sale isn't on nothing ever seems to be at that jacked up retail price. It is a sale, but no way is it 50% off their regular actual price. The Brick got in trouble for doing this many years back, I wonder when nood will get knocked down.
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2007
1765 posts
214 upvotes
Toronto
Cool they have Eames replica chairs. Will check out the store when I'm out west again. Says shipping to Canada is $89. that's pretty cheap if they're shipping it to Toronto.
Banned
Jun 29, 2008
43 posts
Its 50% off all year long, everytime i've gone in there.
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2004
1106 posts
672 upvotes
99bimmer wrote: Cool they have Eames replica chairs. Will check out the store when I'm out west again. Says shipping to Canada is $89. that's pretty cheap if they're shipping it to Toronto.
Agreed. Can anyone confirm that the shipping rate they give you is valid for all the major cities in Canada?
Heatware (11-0-0)
Spongeboy
Deal Addict
May 24, 2008
2799 posts
259 upvotes
Vancouver
I went in there today and got my purchase 100% off (free), they punched the code twice because I scared them with my halloween costume, my birthday suit.
Sep 15, 2007
191 posts
9 upvotes
99bimmer wrote: Cool they have Eames replica chairs. Will check out the store when I'm out west again. Says shipping to Canada is $89. that's pretty cheap if they're shipping it to Toronto.
Eternitymodern.com has eames replicas with free shipping. I've ordered the LEM and barcelona from them.
Nov 27, 2003
248 posts
33 upvotes
Toronto
rob4321 wrote: Eternitymodern.com has eames replicas with free shipping. I've ordered the LEM and barcelona from them.
Just got back from the sale. Picked up a new rug, a couple of vases, and a new sofa bed. I thought the sale was really good, would consider going back to pick up more stuff.
Deal Addict
May 24, 2008
2799 posts
259 upvotes
Vancouver
orion_pax wrote: Just got back from the sale. Picked up a new rug, a couple of vases, and a new sofa bed. I thought the sale was really good, would consider going back to pick up more stuff.
Nood sale? You quoted another company.

Which sofa bed did you get, if it was Nood?
Nov 27, 2003
248 posts
33 upvotes
Toronto
scoobydoo wrote: Nood sale? You quoted another company.

Which sofa bed did you get, if it was Nood?
Sorry, my bad. I picked up the swizzle convertible sofa bed at Nood. I like how this functions, and felt very comfortable as a bed too! One feature I like about this bed is that 2 people can sleep on it, without having to actually sleep right next to each other.
Nov 25, 2004
405 posts
39 upvotes
rob4321 wrote: Eternitymodern.com has eames replicas with free shipping. I've ordered the LEM and barcelona from them.
Thanks, I have been wanting an Eames rep. for a long time. This site seems to have the best deal ($899). Price includes ottoman, free shipping from B.C. so no duties, and they take Canadian at par to boot.

A
Deal Addict
May 24, 2008
2799 posts
259 upvotes
Vancouver
It's too bad this business went under... NOOD was pretty cool, however, a bit pricey when not on sale.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)