Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Nordictrack C 900 Pro $999 free shipping plus $60 off coupon - LAST DAY (they say)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 3rd, 2012 3:59 pm
Apr 28, 2010
72 posts
30 upvotes
Pickering, Ontario

Nordictrack C 900 Pro $999 free shipping plus $60 off coupon - LAST DAY (they say)

I want to buy this it's the last day but I'm not sure if they ship from Canada or US - and I don't want to get dinged by customs.

The price is same $999 US for Canadian or US website - anybody know the answer as to where they are shipped from - it's not in the FAQ or shipping details on website http://www.nordictrack.ca/

The offices are closed today so can't phone for an answer.

The coupon deal is here http://www.nordictrackcoupons.com/tread ... k-c900-pro

And please don't advise me to buy used - tried it wasn't happy

Many Thanks
Bruce
4 replies
Jul 14, 2009
97 posts
1 upvote
Keswick
I have ordered from the Canadian site before and there was no customs- I do not recall where it shipped from BUT they did just leave the package on a skid on the front lawn.
May 2, 2007
406 posts
547 upvotes
YVR
I ordered by phone and asked for the 10% discount that is floating around. There was no problem and they threw in a floor mat. (Just make sure you confirm the right size for the machine you are ordering.)

I dealt with a guy named Landon who was very helpful. Just call the 1-800 number and ask for him.
May 2, 2007
406 posts
547 upvotes
YVR
matti0827 wrote: I have ordered from the Canadian site before and there was no customs- I do not recall where it shipped from BUT they did just leave the package on a skid on the front lawn.
Did they at least call first and tell you when it was going to arrive? (Mine shipped from Quebec.)
Apr 28, 2010
72 posts
30 upvotes
Pickering, Ontario
Thanks Matt and Ken - thats what I needed to know!