Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Nordstrom Rack

Blundstone Boots Super 550, in Crazy Horse and Stout Brown Colours ($96)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 28th, 2018 10:46 am
Feb 16, 2011
289 posts
145 upvotes
Fjr2005 wrote:
they did the same to me...free shipping back full refund...just call them
Same here. I ordered a size 9... Shipped a 10 to me... Called them... Got free shipping with full refund .. . No issues.
Mar 6, 2008
3 posts
Yea, I understand that you get the full refund and free return shipping. The problem is that it was charged to my Canadian credit card so there was a CDN to USD Conversion. When I get the refund, it will be converted from USD to CDN at a lower rate so it will end up costing money from the dollar conversions.
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2007
4408 posts
4491 upvotes
don't bother returning your shoes in store. went by vaughn mills to return my extra pair. found out canadian stores can't facilitate returns. spents 45 minutes on phone with customer service getting them to credit the shipping charge. christ.
May 12, 2012
366 posts
232 upvotes
ETOBICOKE
mathewvc wrote: don't bother returning your shoes in store. went by vaughn mills to return my extra pair. found out canadian stores can't facilitate returns. spents 45 minutes on phone with customer service getting them to credit the shipping charge. christ.
What size? Which shoe?
Im sure someone can take em off your hands
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2007
4408 posts
4491 upvotes
essehh wrote: What size? Which shoe?
posted already above. 8.5US crazy horse 550.
Nov 22, 2015
878 posts
1184 upvotes
Toronto
mathewvc wrote: don't bother returning your shoes in store. went by vaughn mills to return my extra pair. found out canadian stores can't facilitate returns. spents 45 minutes on phone with customer service getting them to credit the shipping charge. christ.
This was mentioned a couple pages back.
Feb 16, 2011
289 posts
145 upvotes
essehh wrote:
What size? Which shoe?
I still have the stout brown in size US10 if someone in GTA wants it. I was going to send it back but have not returned to the post office as yet. Pick up Cash only.
Aug 31, 2009
179 posts
174 upvotes
toronto
Got mine today. Fits perfectly. Looks more black than dark brown
Images
  • image.jpg
Nov 22, 2015
878 posts
1184 upvotes
Toronto
Did anyone else have the waterproofing wax inside the box or was that for special old me?
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2009
2682 posts
1779 upvotes
Durham
Vasilyke wrote: Did anyone else have the waterproofing wax inside the box or was that for special old me?
got that too =)
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2005
2660 posts
670 upvotes
GTA
vudeshie wrote: I still have the stout brown in size US10 if someone in GTA wants it. I was going to send it back but have not returned to the post office as yet. Pick up Cash only.
i'd be interested if you still have it.
Damage due to RFD Since April 2013: $8758.00
Jul 25, 2015
912 posts
734 upvotes
hockeyguy73 wrote: I ordered the stout boot in brown color size 8.5 US and they shipped me a size 7.5 US instead. Shipping and order confirmation showed 8.5 US so now I am stuck with this boot that I may end up giving to my wife instead.

Does anyone else have a size 8.5 US that they would like to swap for a size 7.5 US. Looking for the same style if possible.
They did the same with me. Sent me one size smaller. Whoever is packing the shoes arent looking at the AUS/US size.
Feb 16, 2011
289 posts
145 upvotes
blues45 wrote: i'd be interested if you still have it.
Sorry. Too late. Returned it yesterday.
Face With Rolling Eyes
Jul 25, 2015
912 posts
734 upvotes
I wore mine already, so I dont know if I can exchange them. Might just take them to a cobbler and get them stretched.
Aug 1, 2009
8 posts
7 upvotes
I have a size 10 in the low slip on boot. Bit big for me, but willing to sell at cost to anyone interested (site shows them out of stock at the moment). In the Ottawa area.