Jan 11, 2008
875 posts
156 upvotes

Nordstrom Rack Allen Edmonds

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
Nordstrom Rack
Nordstrom Rack has some Allen Edmonds shoes on deep discounts. I believe some of the models were designed specifically for Nordstrom so not sure if the quality is on par with 'regular' AE. I got the Kenilworth shoes which apparently is an AE original.

https://www.nordstromrack.com/clearance ... t=featured

Most are selling for 149USD and shipping to Toronto was about 11USD plus 30 for international taxes - 190USD total. Not sure if I will get dinged for duties but even with that I think it's still a pretty good price.
11 replies
May 26, 2006
200 posts
32 upvotes
Good deal for excellent quality shoes- made in USA. Thanks OP
Apr 16, 2017
146 posts
37 upvotes
Toronto
How does the sizing go? It says true to size. I am looking at the kenilworth too.
Jul 26, 2017
5 posts
2 upvotes
It says on their site "An international surcharge of 20% will apply, which covers GST, PST and duties" - so would we have to pay additional duties on top of this.
[OP]
Jan 11, 2008
875 posts
156 upvotes
HariD964 wrote:
Nov 8th, 2017 7:42 pm
How does the sizing go? It says true to size. I am looking at the kenilworth too.
From my research (based on other people's reviews) it seems to fit true to size.
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2005
4757 posts
16 upvotes
Toronto
I've never seen or heard of some of these models. from what I could gather from Reddit, these shoes are made specifically for Nordstrom Rack - which is not ideal.
Heatware PEPSI IPOD MINI WINNER (JUNE 2005)
[OP]
Jan 11, 2008
875 posts
156 upvotes
I just got the Kenilworth, super fast shipping and I can confirm it is not seconds. Theres no markings as such. It also came with the original AE box with dust bags for each shoe.

Only imperfections I could see is a bit of the colouring on the sole is a bit off (lighter in colour) and the other shoe there is a very slight 'dent' in the leather. But both are not noticeable unless closely inspected and for the price I'd say it's definitely worth it. Glad I got these at the clearance price :)
Jan 12, 2004
499 posts
82 upvotes
maebach wrote:
Nov 9th, 2017 2:01 pm
I've never seen or heard of some of these models. from what I could gather from Reddit, these shoes are made specifically for Nordstrom Rack - which is not ideal.
They are. Not the same quality as firsts directly from AE or at the normal Nordstrom sale. There’s a reason why they are consistently priced lower.