Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Nordstrom Rack

YMMV- Ray Ban Sunglasses -$99.99

• Last Updated:
  • May 23rd, 2019 3:13 pm
Tags:
None
Jan 11, 2015
5 posts
52 upvotes
alberta

YMMV- Ray Ban Sunglasses -$99.99

Price:
Retailer:
Nordstrom Rack
First time poster. Tons of POLARIZED Ray Ban sunglasses including popular styles like the aviators, wayfarers, club masters, marshall’s etc. Seen at Ottawa Train yards location, not sure if other locations have as well. Still many in stock.
25 replies
Dec 11, 2012
348 posts
1115 upvotes
Waterloo
Wow great find OP! Found tons at other locations as well like Yorkville. It is defs YMMV but you can definately find some of the latest ray ban styles for half off if you get lucky.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2008
1262 posts
146 upvotes
Thecheapindian wrote: Wow great find OP! Found tons at other locations as well like Yorkville. It is defs YMMV but you can definately find some of the latest ray ban styles for half off if you get lucky.
How was the selection at the Yorkville one? What models did you see?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 31, 2001
8234 posts
627 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone know what the nordstrom's return policy is? Want to pick up a pair for a bday gift for someone. Thanks.
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2003
2064 posts
733 upvotes
Edmonton
hrm we just got a nordstrom rack here in edmonton. wonder if they could be found here also.
R U PACKIN HEAT?
May 26, 2017
5 posts
Thanks OP! I just got an Ericka Polarized Rayban. They retail for $233.00 + tax but got it for $99.99+tax! At checkout, the lady gave me a Michael Kors case for it. They just give you whatever they have (that is if they even have one available).
Mar 14, 2017
539 posts
1216 upvotes
AlyssaTO wrote: Thanks OP! I just got an Ericka Polarized Rayban. They retail for $233.00 + tax but got it for $99.99+tax! At checkout, the lady gave me a Michael Kors case for it. They just give you whatever they have (that is if they even have one available).
Was this at Yorkville? May have to swing by
Mar 8, 2019
12 posts
6 upvotes
Nice find. Went to the one at Yorkville yesterday and picked up a black Justin Classic Polarized Rayban. Retails for $213.00 on their website. And I got a Michael Kors case for it as well.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2018
1013 posts
1562 upvotes
I bought mine for a similar discount in Buffalo. I'm surprised this kind of deal is offered in their Canadian stores.
Outlaw ellipses and apostrophes.

Now, you've got ven more options whn paying for transit with PRESTO contactless payment on UP Express.
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2003
2064 posts
733 upvotes
Edmonton
Confirm Edmonton has Ray bans. Polarized. Few chromance. All 99
R U PACKIN HEAT?
May 14, 2013
245 posts
212 upvotes
Ottawa
Bloor/Yonge has quite a few on display. Picked up a pair of 3478 (last year’s release) for $99.97. Was offered a Michael Kors case but opted for a pouch instead (I have too many cases already Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat). Will go back in a couple of weeks to see if they’ve received any new Ray Ban cases.

Their return/exchange policy is for 45 days from date of purchase.
Images
  • 014F5EC3-7801-481D-B322-87F53AA63A8A.jpeg
Jan 26, 2017
136 posts
48 upvotes
AlyssaTO wrote: Thanks OP! I just got an Ericka Polarized Rayban. They retail for $233.00 + tax but got it for $99.99+tax! At checkout, the lady gave me a Michael Kors case for it. They just give you whatever they have (that is if they even have one available).
Got these as well at Vaughan Mills. Got a Ted Baker case with mine which has a really nice glasses cloth. Great find op
Aug 2, 2018
97 posts
85 upvotes
freewheelin76 wrote: hrm we just got a nordstrom rack here in edmonton. wonder if they could be found here also.
They do have these in Edmonton. Along with a few other brands like Gucci and Oakley. They have these all the time though so I'm not sure it would count as a very hot deal. Check the lenses carefully, usually scratched.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2008
1643 posts
563 upvotes
Toronto
theflyingsquirrel wrote: Is nordstorm rack the same as the one in eaton centre?
Negative.
Nordstrom Rack is like an upscale version of Winners, with racks of clothing and accessories,
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
9827 posts
5823 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Fluid wrote: Negative.
Nordstrom Rack is like an upscale version of Winners, with racks of clothing and accessories,
Oh, there is one in yonge and bloor.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
Feb 11, 2019
420 posts
457 upvotes
ON
I took a quick look yesterday, there are some nice Cole Haan leather jackets for 200 on the second floor, but didn’t find anything interesting in the sunglasses
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2003
2064 posts
733 upvotes
Edmonton
Spud10909 wrote: They do have these in Edmonton. Along with a few other brands like Gucci and Oakley. They have these all the time though so I'm not sure it would count as a very hot deal. Check the lenses carefully, usually scratched.
unscratched and polarized I would say pretty hot deal. but yes condition is everything.
R U PACKIN HEAT?
Apr 7, 2007
852 posts
474 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Anyone know if this is still going on and if the one in Calgary has any selection left? TIA!