Expired Coupons

NordVPN: 3-year subscription for $2.99 a month.

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 16th, 2019 9:40 pm
[OP]
Apr 25, 2018
21 posts
6 upvotes

NordVPN: 3-year subscription for $2.99 a month.

Deal Link:
Price:
$107.55
Savings:
75% off
Hello, as a cyber geek I'm always on the lookout for the best VPN deals in the market. Currently, my favourite VPN provider is offering -75% for CyberMonth promotion they got going.
It's a 3-year deal for $107.55, which comes at $2.99 a month. (Not sure if I can post it here, so If I'm breaking any rules please remove this)
2 replies
Sep 26, 2018
23 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
I believe the prices are in USD. NordVpn don't have the best reviews on trustpilot. People claiming speeds and servers are slower after 30 days and after that it's nearly impossible to get a refund.

Still seems like a solid deal though. I'll probably get the 1 yr promo as 3 years is a long term commitment factoring the bad reviews.
Jan 2, 2015
398 posts
353 upvotes
Montréal area
Koldsin wrote:
Apr 16th, 2019 4:55 pm
I believe the prices are in USD. NordVpn don't have the best reviews on trustpilot. People claiming speeds and servers are slower after 30 days and after that it's nearly impossible to get a refund.

Still seems like a solid deal though. I'll probably get the 1 yr promo as 3 years is a long term commitment factoring the bad reviews.
Just to let you know that you revived a 4 months old thread :)
BTW, it's always this price, but it can be some much better with ebates :) 40% cashback now, was even 60% 1 or 2 weeks ago :D