Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

The North Face Sample Sale

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 12th, 2015 10:12 am
13 replies
Feb 16, 2004
496 posts
155 upvotes
Vancouver
I was about to repost this event but upon searching there is one posted in the forum already. Sample sale is happening this weekend though.

OP should indicate this event is for GVR only.
Jan 17, 2010
962 posts
467 upvotes
Port Coquitlam
I notice many NorthFace winter stuffs are on 50% off or more at sportchek. Together with team assis. 20% off coupon, the brandnew item price is even cheaper than sample, isn't?
Feb 16, 2004
496 posts
155 upvotes
Vancouver
That is true but the ones on sale at 50% off at Sportschek majority may be oversize sizes.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2014
2266 posts
1668 upvotes
Is this in store in BC only?
Jun 24, 2009
202 posts
75 upvotes
cheney wrote: I notice many NorthFace winter stuffs are on 50% off or more at sportchek. Together with team assis. 20% off coupon, the brandnew item price is even cheaper than sample, isn't?
The 20% TA coupon is gone.
Jan 17, 2010
962 posts
467 upvotes
Port Coquitlam
Gixxer wrote: That is true but the ones on sale at 50% off at Sportschek majority may be oversize sizes.
I still able to find M size for some items but you might be right. So the sample sale will be full size available?
Jan 17, 2010
962 posts
467 upvotes
Port Coquitlam
yell0wduckie wrote: The 20% TA coupon is gone.
gone last sat. when I grabbed some last minute. lol...
Deal Addict
May 14, 2004
1366 posts
2408 upvotes
Vancouver
I went about 5 yrs ago and could not find a single thing to buy. Men's jackets are either S or XL. They do not have any normal M or L ones at all. It was poorly organized. Bring your own shopping bags as they gave out garbage bags only. After lining up hours to get in, fight to get the items you want, then line up again just to pay, one should expect at least 3 hrs. They only had 2 cashiers last time I went. It's totally not worth it if you're shopping for adult clothes. But if you want kids clothes, you may find some good bargains.
May 26, 2005
226 posts
191 upvotes
Ontario
Kdub15 wrote: The North Face is having one of its bi-annual sample sales in Vancouver (Richmond) on March 7 - 8. Everything 50%

Details here: http://www.outdoorvancouver.ca/2015-nor ... mple-sale/
OP, when you post something here, you should come back to it from time to time to see if people asked for clarification, or suggested a modification to your post.
In the first 10 posts, 1 person asked if it was only in BC, 1 person says it's only in BC and 2 people suggested you add BC or GVR only as a location. So far, you've done nothing about it. It looks like your post was on February 19th, surely you've had a chance to take a minute to edit your title. Some could think you're ignoring your fellow RFDers' feedback, which would be pretty uncool.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)