Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Guess

Northland Nursery - Gardening Hot: all plants $5.99 - near Cambridge/Hamilton

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 19th, 2012 11:18 pm
Tags:
None
Oct 4, 2007
437 posts
206 upvotes

[Guess] Northland Nursery - Gardening Hot: all plants $5.99 - near Cambridge/Hamilton

More offers from Guess
Just found this nursery this past week. When i was told everything was $5.99 i was expecting a crappy selection, crappy plants and a little hole in the wall. I guess I was expecting something non-professional....

Experience was exactly the opposite. Fairly large place, plants were all strong/healthy (as good as or better than other nurseries I've visited).

Hostas $5.99
Shrubs $5.99
Echinacea $5.99
Peonies $5.99

...you get the picture. Basically all their plants are $5.99!!!!

I'm not sure they have everything listed (e.g. i got Smokebush from them but it wasn't on their site) but their site has a pretty solid list of some of the plants they do carry:
http://northlandnursery.com

It's located down conc. 5 off hwy 6.
2 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2003
2732 posts
1031 upvotes
Not a hot deal IMO, mainly since this is regular price, and they are 1gal pots and the size of the plants are expected or in some cases a bit small for the price

Most garden centers are starting to have sales clearing out, I've seen many advertising 1gal perennials 3 for $10
Oct 4, 2007
437 posts
206 upvotes
i should mention this is their price all the time. They don't have specials, $6 for everything all the time. I've found a number of grasses and flowers that are 2-2.5 times the cost at other nurseries (Japanese Blood Grass).
Personally when I go garden shopping I either go for something specific (in which case this place is dirt cheap) or I am going to browse...in which case this place is still dirt cheap. If I want to go to a garden centre and just buy whatever they've put on sale, you are right there can be better deals for various varities of plants. If you just want everything for $6, this place is awesome.
If you've found a nursery that gives you everything you want for <$6 a piece, please list as I would definitely use it (assuming it's somewhere near guelph/cambridge/kw)