Note 5 at Pacific Mall ?

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 11th, 2018 11:42 am
[OP]
Feb 7, 2017
42 posts
2 upvotes

Note 5 at Pacific Mall ?

Do they sell those cheap chinese phones like the Redmi Note 5 or LeEco Le 2 at Pacific mall? I guess not since everyone is getting them online and waiting weeks for it.
4 replies
Deal Expert
Dec 12, 2009
16619 posts
5170 upvotes
Toronto
Personally, I would not trust buying from Pacific Mall. Just order on AliExpress. Xioami runs all online store. You are buying right from the source. There's buyer protection and tracked shipping for free. What else do you need?
Koodo $35/5GB and $40/6GB
Public Mobile 2016 fall promo $120/12GB/90 days
Fido $0/3GB
Rogers $25 500U home internet
Tangerine Bank
Mar 12, 2017
7 posts
1 upvote
I have a Note 5 Pro. Bought it from Kijiji. Once I got it, I went to Pacific mall to try to get cases, screen protectors.
All the stores I walked in they would either say no or just laugh. They only care about iPhone, Samsung and top brands.
Some said we don't carry any Chinese brand phones!?
Jan 7, 2007
118 posts
23 upvotes
I've bought multiple Xiaomi phones from eGlobal Central US site. They ship DHL and takes about a week. No taxes or duties charged. Global versions, no hacked vendor ROMs that I've seen. Can pick up RN6 Pro for same price as RN5 Pro now...
Deal Addict
May 18, 2009
4668 posts
780 upvotes
Toronto
MiguelPereira wrote:
Nov 11th, 2018 9:00 am
I have a Note 5 Pro. Bought it from Kijiji. Once I got it, I went to Pacific mall to try to get cases, screen protectors.
All the stores I walked in they would either say no or just laugh. They only care about iPhone, Samsung and top brands.
Some said we don't carry any Chinese brand phones!?
same with shops in HK. I was looking to get a case for my LG G5 but most shops only carry iphone/samsung, which makes sense since these brands dominate the market.