Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Koodo

Koodo SIIx $100-$100GC+$150Tab

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 28th, 2013 7:51 pm
Tags:
None
Dec 23, 2007
577 posts
26 upvotes
Calgary
Will they do second credit check if I want to get another in my existing Koodo account?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2007
5069 posts
3306 upvotes
~Have a few BB referral codes left. ($25) ~

I did this same promo with Virgin for the SG2 and for that you switch to prepaid by calling them up and asking to be transferred over. They'll take down your details etc and just tell them you don't intend to 'add funds' to it right now, but will in the future. After XX days (30-60) they'll cancel your account and you'll get hit with the TAB bill in the future. :D So while the BB credit is after 36 days or so, since your account is still officially "active" (prepaid) you should still get your credit. Worst case scenario, you write Customer service an email and they'll fix it for you.
Oct 2, 2008
518 posts
104 upvotes
Ancaster
Pffft.. I recently bought the HTC One V.
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2010
3463 posts
1108 upvotes
GTA
Just wanna mention that the S2X at $100 is a Koodo promotion and every store has to do it.
Jan 11, 2011
19 posts
2 upvotes
Cambridge
Just got the S2X from BB. But can anyone tell me how to cancel the account? I just want to pay off the tab and keep the phone.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
18695 posts
5727 upvotes
sanf wrote: Just got the S2X from BB. But can anyone tell me how to cancel the account? I just want to pay off the tab and keep the phone.
Me too...I would like to know as well
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2009
2900 posts
2018 upvotes
Is the BB referral code you guys are talking about, 5$ or 25$? I'm already a BB RZ member. I see that I can get 400pts, but I'm not sure if that's the same thing you guys are talking about. I also can't see how I would share such codes?
Oct 2, 2008
518 posts
104 upvotes
Ancaster
@Kiasu, You call koodo and say you would like to cancel. They will mention that your tab is $150 and you will be charged for the plan until the next billing cycle which in my case was $6 when I got the HTC One V.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2003
5497 posts
2325 upvotes
This is currently the best deal for this phone, correct? So many different threads for the galaxy.
Deal Addict
Feb 4, 2003
1162 posts
196 upvotes
GotDaFunk wrote: Is the BB referral code you guys are talking about, 5$ or 25$? I'm already a BB RZ member. I see that I can get 400pts, but I'm not sure if that's the same thing you guys are talking about. I also can't see how I would share such codes?
25$ referral is- Every time one of your friends activates or upgrades to a new cell phone at Best Buy Mobile or Best Buy store using your unique member Referral Code by January 31, 2013, and you'll BOTH earn $25 in Reward Zone certificates!
It should be 2000 points after referral.
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2009
2900 posts
2018 upvotes
Do only certain people have the ability to send out referral codes? I don't see such an option under my BB RZ account.
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2009
2900 posts
2018 upvotes
Or, can 2 people refer each other meaning they both get 50???
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2005
2798 posts
1134 upvotes
Just got one an hour ago. Calling Koodo and canceling... on hold waiting....
Update: I was told that the account has just been activated. the system would not allow them to cancel. I would have to wait until tomorrow in order for them to cancel...
Jul 27, 2010
313 posts
241 upvotes
confirmed: I got 50,000 PC points ($50) credit to my account. You just have to pay with your PC MasterCard and setup preauthorized payment with Koodo using your PC Mastercard number and they'll give you 50,000 points. http://coupons.pcfinancial.ca/english/#.UJ02OOTWL_0

Those who are still looking for BB or Koodo referral codes, PM me your name and email address. I'll send you the referral.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2010
1680 posts
877 upvotes
Kanada
How is the battery life on this phone ?
Jan 11, 2011
19 posts
2 upvotes
Cambridge
Galaxy Ace II x is 3.8" screen while S II x is 4.5". S II x also have more memory and CPU power.
Tha DraGun wrote: One other question.
Is this the same as a Galaxy Ace II x?

Its online for $0 plus $100 giftcard activation instore.
Oct 2, 2008
518 posts
104 upvotes
Ancaster
Rooster wrote: Just got one an hour ago. Calling Koodo and canceling... on hold waiting....
Update: I was told that the account has just been activated. the system would not allow them to cancel. I would have to wait until tomorrow in order for them to cancel...
When I got a different phone on Monday I called them 30 minutes after I got the phone and they cancelled it immediately..
Dec 4, 2011
341 posts
364 upvotes
Guelph
GotDaFunk wrote: Or, can 2 people refer each other meaning they both get 50???
+1 This is exactly what I'm wondering.

edit: I'm also wondering if I sign up the first phone using a koodo referral code from a friend, how long do I have to wait before I can do a koodo referral for my boyfriend for the 2nd phone. Could I do this tonight, or do I have to wait a couple of days before I can start referring others?
Mar 30, 2008
991 posts
460 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks OP, awesome deal!!

Just bought 2 S2x at BB.
Couple of questions.
I did the referral x2 between my wifes RZ account and mine so I've got $110 rewards coming in 36+ days and want to keep them if possible.
Q1: If I call to cancel service, pay tab and keep phones will I still get rewards?
Q2:Will they ask for the phones back if I cancel within 14 days?
Q3:With Virgin you can switch to a prepaid with no top off, pay tab, DONE! From what I see with Koodo, you have to have a “base plan” of $15 per month for prepaid. Is this correct?

Thanks

BTW.
Folks buying these at BB can sign up for RZ and a friend / spouse and get up to 55 RZ bucks per phone (combined 30 for referee / 25 for referral).
I paid for the 2nd phone with GC from first.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)