[Koodo] Koodo SIIx $100-$100GC+$150Tab

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 28th, 2013 7:51 pm
Tags:
None
Jul 27, 2010
261 posts
54 upvotes
I have a few referrals codes left. PM your name and email address I'll generate the code for you.

Don't forget you can also use PC financial Master card to get 50,000 points ($50) when you sign up. Loblaws has no tax event today. So possibly saving the tax on the phone if you can PM at Loblaws' PC mobile
Dec 24, 2010
324 posts
114 upvotes
Actually, now that i have a code, it says that it'll take 6-8 weeks for the credits to proceed. Does that mean that i have to stay with Koodo that long for me to receive it^

Cause I actually want to cancel asap after getting the phone
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2010
4787 posts
993 upvotes
Kanata
azndnangel wrote:
Nov 23rd, 2012 11:36 am
Actually, now that i have a code, it says that it'll take 6-8 weeks for the credits to proceed. Does that mean that i have to stay with Koodo that long for me to receive it^

Cause I actually want to cancel asap after getting the phone
Best Buy referral code you can cancel anytime, all you need to do is activate at the store.
Uh, yeah, I'd like to speak to a Mr. Tabooger, first name Ollie.
Dec 24, 2010
324 posts
114 upvotes
But I'll be getting the 100$ gift card from BB right? Can i use the GC on the phone tab or the phone itself
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2010
4787 posts
993 upvotes
Kanata
azndnangel wrote:
Nov 23rd, 2012 11:39 am
But I'll be getting the 100$ gift card from BB right? Can i use the GC on the phone tab or the phone itself
If you're lucky, you maybe able to use the gc on the phone. The tab you have to deal with Koodoo and not BB. Usually RCSS/Loblaws let you pay for the phone with the gift card, and I haven't read anyone being able to pay at BB/FS with gc yet. Doesn't hurt to ask.
Dec 24, 2010
324 posts
114 upvotes
So I can't use the 25$ ref code credit on the tab if i get it from bestbuy?
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2010
4787 posts
993 upvotes
Kanata
azndnangel wrote:
Nov 23rd, 2012 11:45 am
So I can't use the 25$ ref code credit on the tab if i get it from bestbuy?
There's 2 different referrals. One is Koodo which you can use on the tab if you stay with Koodo. Since you're not planning to, you have the Best Buy referral, which is almost like a best buy gift card which can't be used anywhere else except Best Buy.
Mar 30, 2008
410 posts
49 upvotes
Vancouver
Can you immediately switch to prepaid and pay off tab like you could do with virgin?
Banned
Oct 24, 2004
591 posts
18 upvotes
What are steps to cancel Kodoo? Do you first switch to prepaid and then cancel, or can you just call after you get a phone and request to cancel line? Also, can I pricematch this price to Walmart - that is I would prefer to buy from Walmart. But if no, then no problems with BestBuy.
Dec 23, 2007
448 posts
11 upvotes
Calgary
Will they do second credit check if I want to get another in my existing Koodo account?
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2007
3593 posts
496 upvotes
BC
~Have a few BB referral codes left. ($25) ~

I did this same promo with Virgin for the SG2 and for that you switch to prepaid by calling them up and asking to be transferred over. They'll take down your details etc and just tell them you don't intend to 'add funds' to it right now, but will in the future. After XX days (30-60) they'll cancel your account and you'll get hit with the TAB bill in the future. :D So while the BB credit is after 36 days or so, since your account is still officially "active" (prepaid) you should still get your credit. Worst case scenario, you write Customer service an email and they'll fix it for you.
:arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd:
Oct 2, 2008
442 posts
58 upvotes
Ancaster
Pffft.. I recently bought the HTC One V.
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2010
2867 posts
680 upvotes
GTA
Just wanna mention that the S2X at $100 is a Koodo promotion and every store has to do it.
Jan 11, 2011
7 posts
Cambridge
Just got the S2X from BB. But can anyone tell me how to cancel the account? I just want to pay off the tab and keep the phone.
× < >