NutriBullet - Bed Bath & Beyond $80 after 20% off Coupon - IN STOCK

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 12th, 2013 3:31 pm
[OP]
Jan 27, 2004
266 posts
4 upvotes

NutriBullet - Bed Bath & Beyond $80 after 20% off Coupon - IN STOCK

I just went to the new Bed Bath & Beyond at 382 Yonge Street College Park and got the NutriBullet for $80 ($99.99 is the best price I could find at other stores).

Sign up for their emails and you'll get the 20% off coupon: https://app.bedbathandbeyond.ca/prefs_c ... src=header&

Everywhere else seems to be out of stock (or $119 at Dufferin Mall).... Bed Bath & Beyond will deliver it to your house if they ever run out of stock. They had quite a few on the shelves, though.

BEST PART: They have an UNLIMITED return policy. You can return it years and years from now... assuming they don't change their policy.

I've been using mine for about a week now and have not experienced any leaking. It didn't break down almonds once, but I have not had that problem since. Works like a charm and easy to clean!
27 replies
Sep 13, 2005
111 posts
11 upvotes
If you use a Home Outfitter's coupon and pay with an HBC Mastercard you can save an additional $5 (5%).

Beware though, I bought one and it kept leaking so I returned it.
[OP]
Jan 27, 2004
266 posts
4 upvotes
saranghae wrote:
Jan 3rd, 2013 5:57 pm
If you use a Home Outfitter's coupon and pay with an HBC Mastercard you can save an additional $5 (5%).

Beware though, I bought one and it kept leaking so I returned it.

Yeah, I've heard that some people had problems. I've used mine twice without issue so far. Oh, but you reminded me of the best part! They have an UNLIMITED return policy. Even if it's giving you trouble years from now you can return it. You might want to try again : )
Jan 3, 2007
235 posts
14 upvotes
Thanks OP, you can also sign up for their emails at their website and get the 20% off coupon right away. Picked one up from Oakville location today for $80, lots of stock available.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2006
1048 posts
124 upvotes
Canadian Tire had it on sale for $80 on a weekly flyer in Dec 2012. But $80 is a good deal nonetheless (but not impossible)
Oct 8, 2012
236 posts
75 upvotes
What's the difference between this and the Magic Bullet? Which is better?
[OP]
Jan 27, 2004
266 posts
4 upvotes
You're welcome! Thanks for the coupon tip : )

sandher wrote:
Jan 5th, 2013 10:52 pm
Thanks OP, you can also sign up for their emails at their website and get the 20% off coupon right away. Picked one up from Oakville location today for $80, lots of stock available.
[OP]
Jan 27, 2004
266 posts
4 upvotes
I think they're claiming it's different from the Magic Bullet because the blade is faster, so it breaks the food down differently. I couldn't tell you for sure...
Archane wrote:
Jan 5th, 2013 11:39 pm
This is better than a Magic Bullet or blender?

4/5 rating on Amazon but lots of 1 and 2 star ratings has me concerned http://www.amazon.com/Nutri-Bullet-NBR- ... B007TIE0GQ
[OP]
Jan 27, 2004
266 posts
4 upvotes
I did read that some people had problems with theirs leaking or other issues, but the people who get one that works seem to be happy with it. With a flawless return policy at Bed Bath & Beyond, it gave me peace of mind to try it out. I've used it half a dozen times with almost zero problems. One time the almonds weren't broken down enough, but that hasn't happened since. I've been really happy with it so far, actually. It has become my breakfast and sometimes I'll make another one as a snack instead of grabbing something unhealthy.
Archane wrote:
Jan 5th, 2013 11:39 pm
This is better than a Magic Bullet or blender?

4/5 rating on Amazon but lots of 1 and 2 star ratings has me concerned http://www.amazon.com/Nutri-Bullet-NBR- ... B007TIE0GQ
[OP]
Jan 27, 2004
266 posts
4 upvotes
SO easy! As soon as I'm done making it, I transfer it into a tall glass (don't want to leave anything sitting in the plastic, anyway) and rinse out the container and blade lid immediately. Washes clean in seconds with running water only. I mean, you can use soap, but it doesn't require any sponge or anything to get all the food off.
ijustgotadeal wrote:
Jan 6th, 2013 12:32 am
Are these easy to clean?
[OP]
Jan 27, 2004
266 posts
4 upvotes
Yeah, I think what's more amazing to me about this deal is the return policy. : ) Even if years and years go by, you can still return it.. assuming they don't change their policy in the future. But still, that's pretty great.
flimbs wrote:
Jan 5th, 2013 11:55 pm
Canadian Tire had it on sale for $80 on a weekly flyer in Dec 2012. But $80 is a good deal nonetheless (but not impossible)
Deal Guru
Oct 9, 2007
10000 posts
1374 upvotes
Kanata
We've used the crap out of our magic bullet and it's been great but finally starting to break down. I wonder how much better this thing is... Thanks OP, I am going to give it a closer look.
Dec 27, 2002
404 posts
63 upvotes
Mississauga
IIRC, the NutriBullet has a 650W motor compared to 350W (original & platinum) or 250W (revised) Magic Bullet, so a lot more power here.
× < >