• Mar 1st, 2005 10:44 pm
Tags:
None
Aug 12, 2003
125 posts
1 upvote
Toronto (GTA), Ontar…

Nutrience Dog Food $50 for 2 bags @ Super Pet

Nutrience Dog Food $50 for 2 18.1Kg( 40lbs) bags at Scarborough Common Super Pet. Not sure if this is nationwide, but definitely hot deal IMO!
9 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 5, 2004
2197 posts
147 upvotes
I work for Super Pet and I think they do have that deal going on @ the dogs department. Btw, I'm talking about Kennedy Common here.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2003
8025 posts
248 upvotes
nite4evr wrote:I work for Super Pet and I think they do have that deal going on @ the dogs department. Btw, I'm talking about Kennedy Common here.
I think by Scarborough commons, he meant Kennedy Common too :razz: I assumed it was dog department since...it is........dog food. :cheesygri But thanks for the reminder :lol:
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2004
5441 posts
107 upvotes
same in vancouver...it's a good brand

i won 2 bags at super pets so i'm still using them.
Sep 19, 2004
709 posts
2 upvotes
champ91 wrote:same in vancouver...it's a good brand

i won 2 bags at super pets so i'm still using them.
Since when Nutrience is a good brand, I don’t know why people feed garbage to their pets. :(
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2003
1355 posts
125 upvotes
sienna wrote:Since when Nutrience is a good brand, I don’t know why people feed garbage to their pets. :(
Yeah we can't all be the wonderful loving pet owner you are! :lol: Listen I feed my dog Nutrience and he's happy and healthy and could probably beat your dog up.
Dec 5, 2004
174 posts
57 upvotes
Toronto
Wow, this is a good deal. Does anyone know if they have the ones for senior dogs? And how does this brand compare with the Nutro (sp?) brand? Thanks.
Sep 19, 2004
709 posts
2 upvotes
stock_junkie wrote:Yeah we can't all be the wonderful loving pet owner you are! :lol: Listen I feed my dog Nutrience and he's happy and healthy and could probably beat your dog up.
Read the label, two of the top three ingredients ground corn and brewer’s rice are cheap filler, dogs cannot digest them and have very little nutrition value so your dog will eat more and poops more.

Do some research on the Internet on canine nutrition and you will be surprise many name brand dog food are garbage.
:)
Deal Guru
Mar 30, 2002
12415 posts
1 upvote
31 Spooner St. NIFOC
sienna wrote:Read the label, two of the top three ingredients ground corn and brewer’s rice are cheap filler, dogs cannot digest them and have very little nutrition value so your dog will eat more and poops more.

Do some research on the Internet on canine nutrition and you will be surprise many name brand dog food are garbage.
:)
Yea your dog will just sh1t that sh1t out anyways, so you're wasting money and getting some nasty diarehea from your dog. Feed your dog premium foods, it costs twice as much, but you feed him half as much, because he's not sh1tting out the filler ingredients, so in the end, it's the same price...
:hay:

[You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you that you can't do it. You want something? Go get it. Period.]
Deal Addict
Feb 5, 2004
2197 posts
147 upvotes
Nutrience Dog Food is actually a very good brand comparing to many other dog foods out there.
× < >