• Last Updated:
  • Mar 17th, 2017 12:16 pm
[OP]
Apr 23, 2014
641 posts
95 upvotes
Trader Score: 0

NUVI 2595LMT + Garmin Portable Friction Mount

This is the image of the mount for this GPS Navigation Unit. It sits very securely on the dashboard and the GPS does not bounce around when your driving. It is very steady and absorbs any road vibrations. It is like a bean bag type and is quality built. It retails for 27.50 plus taxes and shipping on Amazon.ca. I am including it free with this GPS because it was originally included with this package.

And the star of the show:
This is Garmin Nuvi 2595 LMT there is a great deal of information on this navigation GPS online so you shouldn't have any trouble learning all about its features.
It has a micro sd slot for future expansion, bluetooth, voice commands ( this is a very convenient feature which allows you to interface with the GPS with just your voice, so you don't have to raise a finger or take your eyes off the road ). It comes with a car charger which also contains a built in real-time traffic receiver for live traffic updates. It is a solid made quality built device, ( there is no flimsy connectors here ). This device comes with LIFETIME FREE MAPS, updated regularly with the Garmin Express software. Also comes with USB Cable to connect to PC

Amazon.ca sells this device without the friction mount for 500.00 dollars new.

I am selling this device used in like new condition with the custom friction mount today for only $200 but this is a FIRM price. no offers, no negotiations, no trades. cash only on delivery.
It is possible to send this device to you through Express Post, you pay the shipping fee. ( PM me with your postal code and I will give you a shipping price )
Local pick up in person in Niagara Region.
Not accepting paypal, only interac bank transfer or cash on delivery.

Contents in Package
- Garmin Nuvi 2595LMT GPS
- Vehicle Charging Cable with built in traffic receiver
- USB Cable for PC connection
- Garmin Portable Friction Mount
- Clip to attach device to mount