Ongoing Deal Discussion

[NYaddress.ca] US (NY) address $2.95/package (Niagara Falls/Buffalo)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 19th, 2024 3:09 pm
Feb 28, 2024
3 posts
Hello everyone,

Just to close the loop on this. Drove in last Saturday. A bit of a wait on the street since it was closed for lunch break.
Mike came in on the dot at 2.30 pm and was in an out in 5 minutes with my package.

No wanting to see my drivers license or the tracking details. Just the suite # and pop came the package.
Pretty painless process....but the wait on the street helped with my cardio routine for the day.
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2008
2326 posts
685 upvotes
Acton, Ontario
I've been using CrossBorderpickups for 10 years, but haven't used anything for 3 years, switched to Shippsy with pickup direct in Canada.
Can't login to crossborderpickups anymore, maybe they updated their website ?

Anyway, need some packages picked up in US, would you recommend setup crossborderpickups again or try NYaddress or cbi ?
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2011
4989 posts
29911 upvotes
toyopl wrote: I've been using CrossBorderpickups for 10 years, but haven't used anything for 3 years, switched to Shippsy with pickup direct in Canada.
Can't login to crossborderpickups anymore, maybe they updated their website ?

Anyway, need some packages picked up in US, would you recommend setup crossborderpickups again or try NYaddress or cbi ?
I still use NYaddress…(their website needs to be updated) I find CBI limited on hours of operation and their costs are higher.
__
Want to know the latest Costco Clearance items and prices in Ontario.. check out my thread here.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)