• Last Updated:
  • Feb 10th, 2019 8:43 pm
Tags:
Jan 12, 2019
14 posts
1 upvote
SpencerD85759 wrote:
Feb 1st, 2019 10:18 pm
what was the hardest section? did they ask many questions on specific history events of OACETT and the IETO?
There are no particularly hard sections. Because they are all difficult. You must review all the contents in BOLD, other than what are mentioned in the practice questions.
Feb 8, 2019
3 posts
Hi there,

i have two questions:

how many questions in each section of the exam (Law, Ethics and Practice)? what is the passing grade?

Cheers.
Jul 22, 2018
7 posts
GTA, Ontario
CivilEng111 wrote:
Feb 9th, 2019 1:36 pm
Hi there,

i have two questions:

how many questions in each section of the exam (Law, Ethics and Practice)? what is the passing grade?

Cheers.

35 law questions with one case study with 5 questions

20 ethics questions with 2 case studies with 5 questions each

20 practise questions with 2 case studies with 5 questions each

you need 50% on each section to pass
Jul 22, 2018
7 posts
GTA, Ontario
just finished my PPE exam, there were many questions i knew from studying the text but some that i was absolutely clueless on. hoping for a passing grade!! i did think that the exam was more based on principles than hard definitions from the text as well.

For people that have written the exam recently, how long did it take to get your grade back? the textbook says within a week but the end of the exam said up to 4 weeks?!
Feb 8, 2019
3 posts
SpencerD85759 wrote:
Feb 10th, 2019 7:36 pm
just finished my PPE exam, there were many questions i knew from studying the text but some that i was absolutely clueless on. hoping for a passing grade!! i did think that the exam was more based on principles than hard definitions from the text as well.

For people that have written the exam recently, how long did it take to get your grade back? the textbook says within a week but the end of the exam said up to 4 weeks?!
My friend got her result after 2 weeks. She did it early Jan 2019. How long did you take to prepare for the exam?
Jul 22, 2018
7 posts
GTA, Ontario
CivilEng111 wrote: My friend got her result after 2 weeks. She did it early Jan 2019. How long did you take to prepare for the exam?
I read through the whole text word for word once, then went back through the whole text reading all of the bolded terms.

Today I went over the review questions for each section in the back. Not sure about length of time maybe 2 months off and on