Oct 23 USA Mega Millions draw reaches record $1.6 Billion top prize

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 27th, 2018 10:00 am
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2014
2446 posts
543 upvotes
Ottawa
This person is wealthier then Drake now.
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2010
3927 posts
2398 upvotes
Burnaby
CNBC, Oct. 24, 2018. Here's how much the $1.537 billion Mega Millions winner will get to save and spend
CNBC - PERSONAL FINANCE

Here's how much the $1.537 billion Mega Millions winner will get to save and spend
  • The $1.537 billion Mega Millions jackpot win marks the largest in the game's history and the second-largest lottery prize ever.
  • The lump-sum option is $877.8 million. Even after federal taxation of 37 percent and South Carolina's 7 percent tax, the total take would be roughly $491.7 million.
  • Applying the so-called 4 percent rule — considered a safe yearly withdrawal rate — would mean about $19.6 million could be tapped each year without the winner worrying about depleting their haul.
yare yare daze...
[space reserved for peddling, shilling, self-promotion advertising]
Insert here list of companies with referral programs
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2015
1590 posts
259 upvotes
ok ok.. stop it now
I will buy a 647 this Saturday and see what happens.. never won anything but a free ticket ..oh wait couple of times $10 ..
Perhaps I will buy that encore too this time
Does someone know if the guaranteed Million dollar thing really work? I mean do people won million dollar two times in a week... seems fake stuff to me
.. I guess I will be just satisfied with a million itself... screw the jackpot...
What you fellas think
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2007
4722 posts
254 upvotes
A new group was just started to buy tickets for Powerball. The jackpot is an estimated U$428 million - position 4 in the list of the largest ever US jackpots. It could also reach close to $1 billion just like Mega Millions did.

Cost to join is $20 per share.
Join the winning team - Mario's Lottery Groups have won $139,038 so far this year!
Mario's Lottery Groups Thread
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2007
4722 posts
254 upvotes
The Powerball jackpot estimated has been raised to U$432 million for tonight's draw. I wonder if it will retrace Mega Millions' path and get close to $1 billion.
Join the winning team - Mario's Lottery Groups have won $139,038 so far this year!
Mario's Lottery Groups Thread