[OP]
Jun 15, 2011
37977 posts
5465 upvotes
Richmond Hill
wwedx wrote:
Nov 18th, 2012 2:47 pm
? what do you mean?
He might have created a new account, but usually perma bans are IP bans. Unless a different IP. Any how lets keep this on topic please.
The One and Only and Proud to be an Indian.
If I helped in any way, click that cool little "Thanks" button.
Oct 25, 2003
8837 posts
118 upvotes
bylo wrote:
Nov 18th, 2012 11:47 am
This suggests that it's possible. Now whether there's room inside to add the wireless power receiver is another matter. I suppose another option might be to attach the module to the outside, drill a small hole in the bottom bezel to feed the wires inside, etc.

LG Nexus 4 review | Android Central
http://www.ifixit.com/Teardown/Nexus+4+Teardown/11781/1

Check Step 8
it's me ramin.
[OP]
Jun 15, 2011
37977 posts
5465 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Apparently CWM has been yet updated from 6.0.1.7 to 6.0.1.8 yesterday and now 6.0.1.9. Updated the main OP
1 posts
I have yet to received anything from google. I did not receive an original confirmation for my order when I placed it on Nov 13th. I emailed customer service and they stated that it would ship by the 15th, the 15th has come and gone and I still have no info on it. Anyone else in the same boat? Have not received a 3wk delay email either.
Dec 24, 2006
426 posts
53 upvotes
Vancouver
Was down in the states this past weekend and spent about 15min playing with a N4 at the T-Mobile store... it's a nice phone and I'm glad to have finally seen/touched it in person. Screen is nice, size is good and OS is what I expected. Didn't get to see the back that much as most of it was covered up by the anti-theft device/cable things lol

T-Mo's list price for the 16GB is $500... guess they need to pump it up so they can still charge customers $200 for 2yr contract :) BTW also played w/ the new Lumia 920 - man that's a nice phone! Was actually tempted to get one lol

Even though there's no ETA on when the next stock is arriving I will patiently wait from Google - I refuse to reward those scalpers/hoarders :)
Feb 9, 2011
9 posts
1 upvote
gobbledygoo wrote:
Nov 19th, 2012 3:35 pm
Was down in the states this past weekend and spent about 15min playing with a N4 at the T-Mobile store... it's a nice phone and I'm glad to have finally seen/touched it in person. Screen is nice, size is good and OS is what I expected. Didn't get to see the back that much as most of it was covered up by the anti-theft device/cable things lol

T-Mo's list price for the 16GB is $500... guess they need to pump it up so they can still charge customers $200 for 2yr contract :) BTW also played w/ the new Lumia 920 - man that's a nice phone! Was actually tempted to get one lol

Even though there's no ETA on when the next stock is arriving I will patiently wait from Google - I refuse to reward those scalpers/hoarders :)
Did you go to Buffalo? Any in stock? I have an 8gb on the way but I want the 16gb. I'd pay 500 seeing that I'm considering a more expensive note 2.
Banned
Mar 23, 2012
773 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto
I'm surprised that the Nexus 4 is getting such dismal battery results, especially considering the Droid DNA has almost the same hardware yet is coupled with a superior screen and still manages to get better battery life.
Nov 5, 2009
270 posts
24 upvotes
Heero01 wrote:
Nov 19th, 2012 7:30 pm
I'm surprised that the Nexus 4 is getting such dismal battery results, especially considering the Droid DNA has almost the same hardware yet is coupled with a superior screen and still manages to get better battery life.
You are on crack.

The Droid gets HORRIBLE battery life, managing a cringing 3-5 hours on full charge. The Nexus 4 is getting through full days with relative ease.

Please do some research before muttering such asinine statements.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthr ... ?t=1992627
[OP]
Jun 15, 2011
37977 posts
5465 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Updated main post with TWRP Recovery.
Jun 15, 2011
37977 posts
5465 upvotes
Richmond Hill
2635 posts
161 upvotes
Going to pass on it.

The unanimous and final verdict seems to suggest the battery life is better than gnex but worse than s3. That is unacceptable to me. Not to mention the thermal throttling which Optimus G apparently never did in any review and it is pretty much the same phone.

So I guess you really do get what you pay for...and OEMs are never going to let the nexus steal their flagships' thunder...

Guess ill just grab a note 2 and pretend to overlook the SAMOLED and touchwiz /sigh.
Owner of hunks of metal, silicon, glass, plastic with 1s and 0s and some electrons powering them.
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2006
2516 posts
91 upvotes
desidealer49 wrote:
Nov 19th, 2012 11:01 pm
Going to pass on it.

The unanimous and final verdict seems to suggest the battery life is better than gnex but worse than s3. That is unacceptable to me. Not to mention the thermal throttling which Optimus G apparently never did in any review and it is pretty much the same phone.

So I guess you really do get what you pay for...and OEMs are never going to let the nexus steal their flagships' thunder...

Guess ill just grab a note 2 and pretend to overlook the SAMOLED and touchwiz /sigh.
I'm sorry.
× < >