Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Huggies

Official Kids Diaper Thread

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 30th, 2013 10:35 pm

Poll: Best Diaper poll

• Total votes: 69. You have voted on this poll.
Huggies

13%
Pampers

72%
Kirkland

9%
No Name / Private Label

6%

Poll ended at Mar 1st, 2010 3:50 pm

Dec 3, 2009
27 posts
7 upvotes

[Huggies] Official Kids Diaper Thread

More offers from Huggies
Saw that the prices have just temporarily dropped on Diapers.
Walmart Flyer - jumbo box / Huggies or Pampers - 29.97 a box - all sizes. For size 4 as an eg - .21 per diaper
Real Canadian Super Store - jumbo box pampers- 26.77 a box - all sizes. For size 4 as an eg - .17 per diaper - limited to 6 boxes per person.

Combined with the manufacturer's coupon - IMO, this is almost as good as it gets. :)
465 replies
Deal Fanatic
Aug 14, 2008
6858 posts
220 upvotes
Ontario
With enough support from parents, this thread has potential.
I'm always thrown off by the different quantities offered at various stores and have to pull out the calculator.

Note you can also stack manu coupons with the StudentPriceCard for another 10% off at Zellers when they have sales. You do not need to be a student to use the VIP SPC, obtained free through a ~$15 LouLou magazine subscription.
Oct 9, 2005
573 posts
174 upvotes
Toronto
goodcooking wrote: Real Canadian Super Store - jumbo box pampers- 26.77 a box - all sizes.
Unless someone bought up all the diaper size you need the first day of the sale :mad:

regards,
jtkv
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2006
1355 posts
44 upvotes
Anyone seen the size 2 Huggies recently? About 275 in a box, haven't seen that in a while myself.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
6103 posts
6790 upvotes
Caledonia, ON
My Boxing day shopping has always been electronics and clothes....this year was diapers, a car seat, wipes and Vaseline....hahaha...and a jumbo coffee travel mug for all those sleepless nights....it's funny how things change!!! :P
Mar 8, 2004
755 posts
289 upvotes
Nice post Good Cooking. I'll be sure to pass by the local RCSS and pick up 6 boxes.
Dec 27, 2009
277 posts
46 upvotes
I went on boxing day and picked up 8 boxes no problem.
They generally sell these boxes for $36 (about there). The RCSS deal is much better than the Walmart deal, however in general the Walmart deal is still a great price.
I agree, since diaper boxes come in so many different sizes, I always have to whip out the calculator and figure out how much it is per diaper.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 29, 2002
5680 posts
3098 upvotes
Vancouver
yeah i was looking for size 2 as well. I just picked up a box of size 3 instead. Expecting in two weeks.
Jan 4, 2009
162 posts
5 upvotes
What is a good average price per diaper for huggies/pampers and no-name brands?

We use pampers btw.

This thread has potential! Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
May 19, 2004
1815 posts
431 upvotes
Edmonton
how long are these sales on for? where do u get the man. coupons from?
Nov 15, 2005
144 posts
3 upvotes
Melkor wrote: My Boxing day shopping has always been electronics and clothes....this year was diapers, a car seat, wipes and Vaseline....hahaha...and a jumbo coffee travel mug for all those sleepless nights....it's funny how things change!!! :P
+1 on the diapers.
Luckily i had a manu coupon for $3 off so got one pack of 156 size 3 for 23.99.
Apr 6, 2003
428 posts
39 upvotes
Bought six boxes at RCSS, which works put to about a $70.00 savings
Deal Fanatic
Jun 8, 2003
8717 posts
1069 upvotes
Scarborough
+1 Me too :cheesygri :D

I have enough diapers stocked up and I don't need to worry until my child turns 10 :D :D
Melkor wrote: My Boxing day shopping has always been electronics and clothes....this year was diapers, a car seat, wipes and Vaseline....hahaha...and a jumbo coffee travel mug for all those sleepless nights....it's funny how things change!!! :P
Dec 29, 2004
355 posts
33 upvotes
was at RCSS last night and they ran out of the size that I had wanted- might have to try a different store tonight as the deal is gone tomorrow :(

btw, would be curious to know what the previously mentioned "manu coupons" are as well?
Dec 3, 2008
215 posts
94 upvotes
hsedin wrote: was at RCSS last night and they ran out of the size that I had wanted- might have to try a different store tonight as the deal is gone tomorrow :(

btw, would be curious to know what the previously mentioned "manu coupons" are as well?
"manu coupons" are manufacturers coupons, I believe. We get them through the mail pretty often.
Deal Expert
Mar 25, 2003
17146 posts
5652 upvotes
Markham
Is this deal in loblaws too ?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 29, 2002
5680 posts
3098 upvotes
Vancouver
i was just walmart and they had the pampers 1 or 2 for $36 ( these were the big packs -200+)
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2003
2727 posts
419 upvotes
Nepean
Loblaws has the jumbo boxes too on sale for same as RCSS. Best sale in a while. I believe its on until this Thursday.
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2005
1575 posts
92 upvotes
Collingwood
I can't wait till my little one gets into larger sizes. She is still in newborn sizes at just under 9lbs and they only sell those is packs of 40 for $12 :( . Thanks for the reminder op I picked up a few boxes for the future.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2003
1327 posts
295 upvotes
B.C.
Haha... same thing here. 3 boxes of jumbo diapers, 2 box of wipes and a carseat in a pear tree. :)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)