Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Huggies

Official Kids Diaper Thread

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 30th, 2013 10:35 pm

Poll: Best Diaper poll

• Total votes: 69. You have voted on this poll.
Huggies

13%
Pampers

72%
Kirkland

9%
No Name / Private Label

6%

Poll ended at Mar 1st, 2010 3:50 pm

Dec 14, 2003
641 posts
108 upvotes
It would be nice to have at least a weekly update to this thread... I'm about to enter the baby band-wagon in 2 months and I am looking at find a mega-special to buy all the diapers I need for the next 2 years! ;) By the way, how much would that be in regards to each size?
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2002
15684 posts
7397 upvotes
Toronto, ON
chienpourri wrote: It would be nice to have at least a weekly update to this thread... I'm about to enter the baby band-wagon in 2 months and I am looking at find a mega-special to buy all the diapers I need for the next 2 years! ;) By the way, how much would that be in regards to each size?

You really can't predict how many of each size you'll need. It all depends how fast your baby grows, whether it's a boy or girl, and how often he/she goes.
Jan 10, 2009
415 posts
52 upvotes
Ottawa
rvs007 wrote: You really can't predict how many of each size you'll need. It all depends how fast your baby grows, whether it's a boy or girl, and how often he/she goes.
So true. Point in case: My 3 year old stopped wearing diapers around Jan-Feb 2012 and they were size 4. My newborn born in Sept 2011 is already in size 3's and he's not huge by any means. Kids are kids and they come in all shapes & sizes + they will grow differently which is why some people swear by brand X and say brand Y will leak while the reverse holds true for another child. The best we could do is stock up on the current size .
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2007
3648 posts
800 upvotes
Kenneth wrote: Anyone know how many diapers are in the Canadian Mega Packs at Wal-Mart? Specificaly the Cruisers boxes?

Normally the largest Cruisers boxes are:
3 - 186
4 - 160
5 - 140
6 - 112

I remember the special pack having more, but i'm not sure.
It's the same..
Jun 27, 2008
750 posts
88 upvotes
Any good deals on Pampers Baby Dry? Walmart is always OOS...useless.

Thanks