• Last Updated:
  • Mar 18th, 2024 10:21 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2004
3129 posts
1288 upvotes

The Official RFD LEGO General Discussion Thread

[Updated: June 17, 2021]

This is the new home to all LEGO general discussion topics including new set releases, what you bought/built, and anything else LEGO related.

For new deals please visit: The Official RFD LEGO Deals Thread
Last edited by TomRFD on Jun 17th, 2021 3:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: updated post content
LEGO BUY SELL TRADE HERE

HOCKEY IS one of Canada's National Sports, Since 1994!!!! MORE INFO IN THIS THREAD

SARCASM - Because arguing with stupid people isn't nearly as much fun!!!
Thread Summary
38653 replies
Jan 5, 2006
914 posts
264 upvotes
Markham
oops, TRU only, when I see "official lego" I thought their official website
waiting for a price drop on millennium falcon..............................
100% ebay rating since 02 ebay :razz:
Heat
Aug 29, 2005
679 posts
55 upvotes
Thanks OP. My son is really into Lego Star Wars right now. But I was at my local TRU las week and they didn't even have any in stock. I wonder if they will be getting any more stock for this sale.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 6, 2007
7626 posts
161 upvotes
Montreal
dscott01 wrote: sorry for the ignorance but what is TRU?
Toys R Us

too bad they don't have the Halo Wars series on sale :(
have you seen boxing day? if you have any infos that can help us locate him, please contact us @ 1‒800‒867‒5309

(V)^,,,,^(V) woop woop woop woop woop
flashy_mcflash wrote: haha. Though seriously, what a ridiculous year for CG to be trendy. If there was one year NOT to spend $600 on a coat, it was this winter.
Oct 14, 2007
3 posts
1 upvote
the_fm wrote: Toys R Us

too bad they don't have the Halo Wars series on sale :(
Halo Wars is Megablocks, not LEGO ><
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2004
3129 posts
1288 upvotes
crxmugen wrote: oops, TRU only, when I see "official lego" I thought their official website
waiting for a price drop on millennium falcon..............................
Ya....I am really wishing I had grabbed it when it only $500 bucks last year...
LEGO BUY SELL TRADE HERE

HOCKEY IS one of Canada's National Sports, Since 1994!!!! MORE INFO IN THIS THREAD

SARCASM - Because arguing with stupid people isn't nearly as much fun!!!
Apr 15, 2007
382 posts
45 upvotes
Acton, Ontario
Can I just say I am not a big fan of the "Official Thread" thing. I prefer to look at the hot deals page, sorted by start time (latest at the top) so I can see the deals as soon as they get posted. If people just keep adding to one thread, it first of all becomes very time consuming to go through and secondly I would never see it because the start time is way in the past.

If you must have an official thread where you ask/answer questions etc., it should be in the shopping discussion forum, not hot deals.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 15, 2004
7628 posts
2174 upvotes
Depends on the location, some TRU don't even have more than a few Star Wars Lego sets.
Dec 27, 2006
175 posts
13 upvotes
pmeth wrote: can i just say i am not a big fan of the "official thread" thing. I prefer to look at the hot deals page, sorted by start time (latest at the top) so i can see the deals as soon as they get posted. If people just keep adding to one thread, it first of all becomes very time consuming to go through and secondly i would never see it because the start time is way in the past.

If you must have an official thread where you ask/answer questions etc., it should be in the shopping discussion forum, not hot deals.
+1
Sep 28, 2002
806 posts
3 upvotes
Edmonton
+1
like the staples coupon thread.....
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2007
4439 posts
109 upvotes
xamlooc wrote: Halo Wars is Megablocks, not LEGO ><
I think he knows, what he meant is why tehy don't put other brand(s) on sale! :lol:
Jan 14, 2010
15 posts
1 upvote
golden wrote: Depends on the location, some TRU don't even have more than a few Star Wars Lego sets.
i was at the TRU at yonge and hwy. 7, they have a lot of stock for Lego. there were lots of variety of Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Miners, Toy Story.
Dec 27, 2006
175 posts
13 upvotes
It'd be a good deal if you could do the BOGO 1/2 off. Get one for $500 and another for $250. Resell the 2nd and recoup some of your investment from the 1st. Hmm.

The Falcon is available online only, so the question is if the BOGO deal good strictly in-store only...
Dec 27, 2006
175 posts
13 upvotes
Damn. I was excited for a moment there.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 10, 2004
5077 posts
2788 upvotes
Edmonton
Was at our TRU last week and they had only 1 Indiana jones set left... Hopefully they restock.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)