Entertainment

The Official RFD LEGO General Discussion Thread

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 29th, 2024 2:40 am
Deal Fanatic
Jan 15, 2004
7631 posts
2175 upvotes
lukecs wrote: With $20 off coupon this comes to 22% off. There are currently 185 for sale.

I sure would like to buy this, just can't reasonably do this after picking up almost every deal on the +$100 sets. 22% is good, but based on past ideas sets, 30% or even 40% should be expected at some point in the future.
I have been waiting for a discount but it's not great enough. Bought way too many sets recently and have lots of unopened Lego sets. Maybe I should wait. Bought the Apollo at full price and still unopened now so regretted not waiting.
Sep 11, 2010
132 posts
81 upvotes
For those who missed out on the LEGO Creator Expert Winter Holiday Train 10254 deal. It has since retired. Amazon just restocked for $110.99.

Seems to be the only online retailer left in Canada with any stock.
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2004
1260 posts
462 upvotes
sud28 wrote: For those who missed out on the LEGO Creator Expert Winter Holiday Train 10254 deal. It has since retired. Amazon just restocked for $110.99.

Seems to be the only online retailer left in Canada with any stock.
I am glad I got this one and assembly square last year for half price at Toysrus
Last edited by codtongues on Dec 3rd, 2019 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 11, 2019
9 posts
2 upvotes
Maelstrom wrote: My luck (force) is just not with the Millennium Falcon. This is probably the 4th or 5th times missing a deal.
I feel you, exact same boat. I’ll double the effort on boxing day
Oct 3, 2005
575 posts
265 upvotes
kevi6846 wrote: Do you check costco this morning Face With Tears Of Joy

New deal on LEGO Idea Tree house and the corner garage.
Thanks! I was able to get a Corner Garage for 15% off from TRU about 2 weeks ago (even though it shouldn't have qualified for the discount). But this Costco deal, coupled with the $20 code, is far better so I'll be returning the one I got from TRU...
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2007
1873 posts
552 upvotes
Can't beat Corner Garage for 190 after coupon, discount and taxes! Thanks guys
Mar 7, 2008
119 posts
233 upvotes
Thornhill
Corner garage is really good price. But in my opinion, it doesnt look nice lol my least fav from the modular set.

Will I regret not getting this? 146 in stock at the time of posting.
Aug 2, 2015
358 posts
542 upvotes
Toronto
fayafaya1234 wrote: Corner garage is really good price. But in my opinion, it doesnt look nice lol my least fav from the modular set.

I got it for the same price and it blends well with other modulars. My least favourite is Diner and I won't get it unless it's like 50% off..
Deal Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
6765 posts
2096 upvotes
fayafaya1234 wrote: Corner garage is really good price. But in my opinion, it doesnt look nice lol my least fav from the modular set.

Combine the $80 off for using mastercard and the 20 off of 100 email code, it works out to be like somewhere along the lines of 38% off. That's awesome for the modular buildings. Outside of that crazy half price deal for I think assembly square last year by complete accident, i can't see it being noticeably cheaper than this. Not to mention the discount for this is easy to do and you have some time to do it until no stock (assembly square went in a flash last year with that random 50% off).
Deal Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
6765 posts
2096 upvotes
GoGadgetGo wrote: How do you get the $80 MC discount?
As it says in the listing...I don't think it's for ALL sets but some sets it'll say in the description you get $80 off if you use Mastercard. The discount won't appear until after you've entered your Mastercard info and on the last place on review order prior to placing. I was confused where it was applying until the last step as well.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 5, 2007
5898 posts
2331 upvotes
Toronto
icemiko wrote: The new VIP system sucks, can only redeem points for $5, $20, $50 or $100 voucher and can only use 1 voucher per order.
is this a fact?
Nov 3, 2009
91 posts
43 upvotes
ez_86 wrote: is this a fact?
I was able to use multiple vouchers on an order. Once you input a voucher code, there is a button to click to add another code.
Mar 8, 2005
407 posts
228 upvotes
St. Jonh's
ez_86 wrote: is this a fact?
I used 2 vouchers when I ordered the Batmobile
There's no such thing as too many games.
Sep 30, 2009
452 posts
154 upvotes
Mississauga
The Costco site will let me use my membership promo for $120 discount or the $20 email discount but not both. I need to spend the $120 by the 20th
Jan 3, 2018
8 posts
I now remember that I received the email $ 20 discount but I can't find the email. Can someone tell me the sender address (from costco) that I can search my archive email to find it
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2008
1830 posts
673 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
green_paper wrote: Go here: https://www.costco.ca/email-offer.html

The offer is available until Dec 8, and the code is valid on an online order of $100+ until Dec 22.

If you don't have a Costco membership #, people have said that a random 12-digit number will work...
If anyone finds that their code does not work when entering their actual membership number then it’s because someone else’s “random” 12 digit number happened to be your membership number ;P
Jun 25, 2011
110 posts
11 upvotes
NORTH YORK
I hope costco will have a deal on the 4x4, missed out on the amazon deal :(

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)