Deal Fanatic
Apr 9, 2006
8236 posts
9062 upvotes
GT-EH
4gothow2playwc3 wrote:
Jul 12th, 2018 1:41 pm
My LEGO haul yesterday for $120... Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Are you sure you are not missing a zero after that?
I just like to collect things! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Behold, true glory. #PCMasterRace!
May 7, 2010
475 posts
219 upvotes
Edmonton
GiOBoY wrote:
Jul 12th, 2018 2:36 pm
Are you sure you are not missing a zero after that?
Nope, just $120! Only thing that sucks is for example, the republic gunship, it's missing Anakin, Obi-wan and Padme. But it's filled with clone troopers (and original too!)
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2010
1772 posts
481 upvotes
burlington, on
4gothow2playwc3 wrote:
Jul 12th, 2018 2:42 pm
Sheer luck! It's second hand though but still.. Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
As already told you after others great kijiji scores, you lucky, this never would happen in Ontario or Quebec
May 7, 2010
475 posts
219 upvotes
Edmonton
cayolargo wrote:
Jul 12th, 2018 3:34 pm
As already told you after others great kijiji scores, you lucky, this never would happen in Ontario or Quebec
Don't forget to check your Facebook Marketplace! This one is from FB not Kijiji
Oct 18, 2016
905 posts
1235 upvotes
4gothow2playwc3 wrote:
Jul 12th, 2018 3:43 pm
The only thing I see in Oantrio is a guy posting a picture of 50 sets and the tag Free.....only to find out he's selling for more than retail. I see a post he has, of a collection of a series and pricing it at 600$...like wtf
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2015
1396 posts
215 upvotes
4gothow2playwc3 wrote:
Jul 12th, 2018 2:41 pm
Nope, just $120! Only thing that sucks is for example, the republic gunship, it's missing Anakin, Obi-wan and Padme. But it's filled with clone troopers (and original too!)
Grrrrrrr... Why would some one sell these many legos for just $120? Even though second hand but still 120 !
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2010
1772 posts
481 upvotes
burlington, on
4gothow2playwc3 wrote:
Jul 12th, 2018 3:43 pm
Same. Max you can score FB are bin of spare pieces
May 7, 2015
223 posts
203 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
So as you guys all recall the Walmart destroyed packages... I had a return open. They said they'd do a pickup but never said when. Anyways, I had a really large eBay order arriving and said delivered today. I got home, it's gone. Great. I call them and Canada Post, they're starting an investigation etc...

I also noticed on my doorstep there's this Canpart pick-up receipt for Walmart so at first I was like huh, guess they tried to pick it up when I was at work. But then an hour later it totally dawned on me... the damn Canpar courier picked up my eBay package (addressed to me) and sent it to Walmart. What are the odds that I actually get this package back? lol What a mess...
Jan 31, 2018
226 posts
356 upvotes
Winnipeg
CocoJambo wrote:
Jul 12th, 2018 4:05 pm
Grrrrrrr... Why would some one sell these many legos for just $120?
Perhaps nobody sells to you cheap because you call it 'Legos'?
Jan 6, 2009
88 posts
43 upvotes
nymira wrote:
Jul 12th, 2018 7:04 pm
So as you guys all recall the Walmart destroyed packages... I had a return open. They said they'd do a pickup but never said when. Anyways, I had a really large eBay order arriving and said delivered today. I got home, it's gone. Great. I call them and Canada Post, they're starting an investigation etc...

I also noticed on my doorstep there's this Canpart pick-up receipt for Walmart so at first I was like huh, guess they tried to pick it up when I was at work. But then an hour later it totally dawned on me... the damn Canpar courier picked up my eBay package (addressed to me) and sent it to Walmart. What are the odds that I actually get this package back? lol What a mess...
You will have a good chance if you take Walmart's package to Canpar TONIGHT before they close and hope the driver is back and can swap at the depot before it makes its journey to Walmart warehouse.
May 7, 2015
223 posts
203 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
tacsniper wrote:
Jul 12th, 2018 7:11 pm
You will have a good chance if you take Walmart's package to Canpar TONIGHT before they close and hope the driver is back and can swap at the depot before it makes its journey to Walmart warehouse.
Wish I could but I'm without the vehicle so I'm totally stuck. I'm sure they can trace this, or I hope so. Apparently they stick on a return label onto it of their own so it'll likely cover all of my eBay labels.
May 7, 2010
475 posts
219 upvotes
Edmonton
Just got this from Walmart.... why the heck would they ship this without a shipping box. Now I'm afraid to open it Smiling Face With Horns

Feb 4, 2017
72 posts
12 upvotes
I dont get it. Walmart shipped my kylo ren fighter in a nice box with bubble padding. How are all these pricey sets getting shipped like garbage.

Thread Information

There are currently 8 users viewing this thread. (5 members and 3 guests)

Sillnate, ctam88, Nyoroz, joey1234, smatts