Entertainment

The Official RFD LEGO General Discussion Thread

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 28th, 2024 9:02 am
Nov 26, 2009
77 posts
6 upvotes
Toys R Us Lego sales this week looks pretty crappy, $5 off Toy Story Lego, didn't see anything else in the flyer.

Wish they'd have a Star Wars sale already :/
Nov 26, 2009
77 posts
6 upvotes
Damn, I knew the UCS was the imperial ship but I didn't think it'd look that badass, guess I'll start saving for that one now too :/ just bought a Star Destoyer and X Wing, still no Falcon though.

Didn't see an MSRP on that though, 2000 peices is going to be expensive.
Apr 5, 2010
54 posts
8 upvotes
Canada
Xarion wrote: Damn, I knew the UCS was the imperial ship but I didn't think it'd look that badass, guess I'll start saving for that one now too :/ just bought a Star Destoyer and X Wing, still no Falcon though.

Didn't see an MSRP on that though, 2000 peices is going to be expensive.
The MSRP price for Canada will be $309.99.
Nov 26, 2009
77 posts
6 upvotes
Saw 6 boxes of minis at toys r us on high tech drive, there was a couple of them at each checkout lane and one in the videogames section, $2.99. makes it harder to search though since they're at the checkout
Jan 17, 2008
40 posts
15 upvotes
Kitchener
Picked up the Robot and Wrestler mini-fig at the Lego store in St Jacobs on Sat. They had a freshly opened box at the counter. They were $2.99. Was able to get the Clown, Caveman and Cheerleader at the Walmart at Fairview Mall in Kitchener last weekend.
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2010
3553 posts
87 upvotes
No new sales at TRU next week? I'm not seeing anything in the flyer besides the sales from last week. :confused:
RFD OT: Serious answers to stupid questions.
RFD Definition of 'troll': Someone whose opinion you don't like.
Mar 23, 2010
75 posts
6 upvotes
Vancouver
For anyone in Vancouver still looking for the minifigs:
Toys R Us on Broadway (near granville) has them, but there's a limit of 3 and you have to go to the cashier to get them.
Also, Granville Island Toy Company on Main st sells them.
Both places sell them for 2.99 each.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 1, 2004
5862 posts
268 upvotes
Looks like 10213 Shuttle Adventure is available right now at S@H. Not on sale but it's a great set anyway. And you're getting a piece of history since the shuttle is being retired...
signature edited for rule violations
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2007
1340 posts
1431 upvotes
Land of Oil & Ga…
flyz wrote: Looks like 10213 Shuttle Adventure is available right now at S@H. Not on sale but it's a great set anyway. And you're getting a piece of history since the shuttle is being retired...
It'd be 10x awesome if the designers also recreated the actual shuttle launch pad. I'm sure some Lego nut will create a MOC of it though :lol:
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2008
3909 posts
2338 upvotes
Ottawa
Vampslay wrote: What is S&H ?
S&H = Shipping and Handling
S@H = (Lego) Shop @ Home (Store)
Deal Addict
Jun 22, 2004
1163 posts
210 upvotes
Not sure how hot it is, but barnes and noble has a BOGO 50% off on toys and games which does include lego. The 50% discount applies to the lesser of the two prices.

I got a couple sets. Shipping was under around $8 USD I believe and they do charge GST.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 1, 2004
5862 posts
268 upvotes
dingmah wrote: It'd be 10x awesome if the designers also recreated the actual shuttle launch pad. I'm sure some Lego nut will create a MOC of it though :lol:
I'm sure someone will make an amazing MOC of the crawler transporter and the launch pad itself. There's so many talented AFOLs out there.
signature edited for rule violations
Sep 30, 2001
30160 posts
10147 upvotes
Toronto
flyz wrote: I'm sure someone will make an amazing MOC of the crawler transporter and the launch pad itself. There's so many talented AFOLs out there.
what would be cool is if someone designs a realistic piece to match and then uploads the instructions on Lego's custom order section of their website.
Be kind and civil with one another
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2004
3129 posts
1289 upvotes
So, just noticed that S@H has a couple of the Indiana Jones sets post on the deals page this morning...

LINK

Bulwark wrote: Not sure how hot it is, but barnes and noble has a BOGO 50% off on toys and games which does include lego. The 50% discount applies to the lesser of the two prices.

I got a couple sets. Shipping was under around $8 USD I believe and they do charge GST.
Actually, very HOT!!! Good, thanks!!! I love BN.com for lego! Find a 15% off coupon to throw on and this is really good!

Also good eye on the Shuttle there Disco...I like that set, but think I am just going to wait for the UCS Imperial Shuttle!
LEGO BUY SELL TRADE HERE

HOCKEY IS one of Canada's National Sports, Since 1994!!!! MORE INFO IN THIS THREAD

SARCASM - Because arguing with stupid people isn't nearly as much fun!!!

Thread Information

There are currently 4 users viewing this thread. (2 members and 2 guests)

mrwaverley, slo mo