• Aug 22nd, 2016 8:40 pm
Deal Expert
Jul 30, 2005
15434 posts
106867 upvotes
Richmond Hill
tungustungus wrote:
Dec 27th, 2012 11:21 pm
BTW: was in 2 CTCs yesterday. Lego Hero stuff was $5 and they had a lot of Starwars battle sets for $9.50 as well as the Tie Fighter for $49. I got the first 2.

Every CTC is a bit different when it comes to this stuff but it is probably worth stopping by a local store to check out their remaining xmas toys.
Really? I don't think I've ever seen LEGO at a Cdn. Tire store. Is this a seasonal thing?
May 20, 2006
341 posts
40 upvotes
It definitely is a seasonal thing at CT
Oct 23, 2006
376 posts
118 upvotes
Hi, i'm looking for the lego 4195 Queen Anne’s Revenge , where i can find one at good price? I try many many store and online web site but found at ebay but to much $$$.

Thanks
Jan 16, 2007
30 posts
Toronto
I would also like to know if the Queen Anne's Revenge is available anywhere, or the Black Pearl... Wish I paid attention to Lego when they came out.
Jan 28, 2012
24 posts
RICHMOND HILL
anyone know where i can get the pirates of the carribean black pearl without paying ridiculous prices on ebay?
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2007
4439 posts
109 upvotes
Taeyeon wrote:
Dec 31st, 2012 8:04 pm
anyone know where i can get the pirates of the carribean black pearl without paying ridiculous prices on ebay?
bricklink.com
Nov 23, 2012
545 posts
54 upvotes
Toronto
There is still dome of the DC stuff I want to get. which of the DC sets are being discontinued how do I tell?
Sep 19, 2010
451 posts
75 upvotes
Marieville
Taeyeon wrote:
Dec 31st, 2012 8:04 pm
I just came back from Plattsburgh....and they have about 10 at walmart for 50$ each !!!
Jul 24, 2012
138 posts
10 upvotes
Edmonton
Has anyone tried ordering Lego from Toysrus.com? I made a test order with Helm's Deep just to see what shipping was but i-parcel keeps giving me an error that my postal code isn't entered. I'm thinking of waiting till they have a BOGO50 or some sale and picking up a couple unless the shipping is really high. In that case I was going to buy one off Amazon.co.uk (would be about $122 after shipping, GST, Canada Post Handling Fee, and converted to CDN) it would just depend on who they ship with (UPS's ridiculous handling fees) and if they hit me with Duty. Has anyone been hit with duty ordering outside of Canada? I guess it would depend on where the sets are made.
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2002
1747 posts
238 upvotes
Montreal
scott83 wrote:
Jan 2nd, 2013 2:23 am
Has anyone tried ordering Lego from Toysrus.com? I made a test order with Helm's Deep just to see what shipping was but i-parcel keeps giving me an error that my postal code isn't entered. I'm thinking of waiting till they have a BOGO50 or some sale and picking up a couple unless the shipping is really high. In that case I was going to buy one off Amazon.co.uk (would be about $122 after shipping, GST, Canada Post Handling Fee, and converted to CDN) it would just depend on who they ship with (UPS's ridiculous handling fees) and if they hit me with Duty. Has anyone been hit with duty ordering outside of Canada? I guess it would depend on where the sets are made.
I've ordered a lot from Amazon.co.uk and amazon.fr lately.. first few shipments were shipped by UPS and they ding you with a $10 fee + taxes, which depending on the size of your order isn't too bad.. I would expect to pay taxes when you order, and if you don't pay, consider it lucky.. the last few orders I've made I haven't had to pay any taxes.. got 2 passenger train sets for $95 each which was awesome... their customer service is really good as well.
Deal Addict
Jun 22, 2004
1005 posts
143 upvotes
pete wrote:
Jan 2nd, 2013 12:43 pm
I've ordered a lot from Amazon.co.uk and amazon.fr lately.. first few shipments were shipped by UPS and they ding you with a $10 fee + taxes, which depending on the size of your order isn't too bad.. I would expect to pay taxes when you order, and if you don't pay, consider it lucky.. the last few orders I've made I haven't had to pay any taxes.. got 2 passenger train sets for $95 each which was awesome... their customer service is really good as well.
I would recommend this mindset as well when ordering from any amazon site that doesn't charge the duty/taxes when you check out.
× < >