Entertainment

The Official RFD LEGO General Discussion Thread

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 27th, 2024 11:02 am
Nov 15, 2015
329 posts
42 upvotes
Any other falcon owners get the freebies but still not the ship? Its been over a week since the shipping label was created
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2004
2113 posts
79 upvotes
HainesGT wrote: Any other falcon owners get the freebies but still not the ship? Its been over a week since the shipping label was created
After sending an email to LEGO a couple days ago, they followed up and just received by MF this afternoon.

FedEx was clutch as my wife arrived 10 minutes after I put the MF away :)
WTB: TUBE of Bison and Antelope (Milk spot free)
Nov 15, 2015
329 posts
42 upvotes
dOuble O wrote: After sending an email to LEGO a couple days ago, they followed up and just received by MF this afternoon.

FedEx was clutch as my wife arrived 10 minutes after I put the MF away :)
Ok, ill send them one tonight. Thanks. Is there a certain channel i need to go through or anything?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2015
6184 posts
4811 upvotes
Saint-Hubert, QC
I went to the Decarie store, same thing as last week (you can't get both in one transaction). I talked to the manager, and he said if my order is over 105 it's fine. Told him that's not what the flyer says but he didn't budge. I picked a random set that I will be returning, what a waste of time.

I think I will also call, tired of companies trating customers like shit.
Alterna Bank Thread

TFSA Portfolio: ATD|CNQ|NA|SJ
RRSP Portfolio: ELV|URI|WSM
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2017
1331 posts
960 upvotes
Montreal, QC
MoneyHypeMike wrote: I went to the Decarie store, same thing as last week (you can't get both in one transaction). I talked to the manager, and he said if my order is over 105 it's fine. Told him that's not what the flyer says but he didn't budge. I picked a random set that I will be returning, what a waste of time.

Did you buy the ultimate batmobile?
Deal Guru
Jan 8, 2006
11294 posts
6292 upvotes
Ontario
MoneyHypeMike wrote: I went to the Decarie store, same thing as last week (you can't get both in one transaction). I talked to the manager, and he said if my order is over 105 it's fine. Told him that's not what the flyer says but he didn't budge. I picked a random set that I will be returning, what a waste of time.

Next time if you have time and want to, ask the manager to dial head office/regional manager on the spot. Don't take no for an answer. This is absolutely ridiculous.
Jun 30, 2017
368 posts
482 upvotes
does anyone know if you do in store pick up will you be eligible for the promotion?
tried calling like 10 times to toys r us store but no one is picking up =(
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2015
6184 posts
4811 upvotes
Saint-Hubert, QC
podball wrote: Did you buy the ultimate batmobile?
I already got the Ultimate Batmobile, bought the whole 2nd wave last time they were on sale!
Andro wrote: Next time if you have time and want to, ask the manager to dial head office/regional manager on the spot. Don't take no for an answer. This is absolutely ridiculous.
Yeah you are right, I am going to call them tomorrow.
Alterna Bank Thread

Jun 11, 2017
140 posts
73 upvotes
Airdrie
Went to TRU this morning with my son and got super lucky. The cashier give me both freebies (the Batman mingigs and the pod) and she also tossed in the Ninjago minifigs from last weeks promo as they had extras :)

Also was at Walmart today (Airdrie, AB) and there were a few different expensive sets on clearance for $100. Got the ultimate Batmobile for $100!
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2017
1331 posts
960 upvotes
Montreal, QC
MoneyHypeMike wrote: I already got the Ultimate Batmobile, bought the whole 2nd wave last time they were on sale!

Yeah you are right, I am going to call them tomorrow.
We went to the same TRU today, and I saw a guy bought the ultimate batmobile. So I thought that might be you. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
I am counting on you~ (Though I may just get the shoretrooper next week...)
Nov 9, 2012
68 posts
16 upvotes
brantford
i did online pick up for krennic ship and got batman minifig didn't wanna push for pod my receipt only has ship on it
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2015
6184 posts
4811 upvotes
Saint-Hubert, QC
podball wrote: We went to the same TRU today, and I saw a guy bought the ultimate batmobile. So I thought that might be you. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
I am counting on you~ (Though I may just get the shoretrooper next week...)
I think I will skip next week, not really interested in Star Wars or the city minifigs.
If there is an interesting theme I will probably buy something...
Alterna Bank Thread

Oct 9, 2013
159 posts
58 upvotes
Peterborough
grabbed the gas station today (and a ford mustang)....employee couldn't find the pod giveaway (or they were out already) so she asked if I wanted an extra Batman figure set :) ...along with using 60$ in gift cards from airmiles (26$ out of pocket) I would call it a good trip
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2004
2113 posts
79 upvotes
HainesGT wrote: Ok, ill send them one tonight. Thanks. Is there a certain channel i need to go through or anything?
Just used their standard Contact Us form and gave them my order #
WTB: TUBE of Bison and Antelope (Milk spot free)
Deal Addict
May 8, 2003
1864 posts
6078 upvotes
Toronto
Sorry if this is a repost.
These are the freebies included in my +$50 order from Cdn LEGO shop tonight which included +$25 in LEGO Friends.
IMG_2587.jpg
Sep 12, 2017
141 posts
83 upvotes
gregv wrote: Sorry if this is a repost.
These are the freebies included in my +$50 order from Cdn LEGO shop tonight which included +$25 in LEGO Friends.
IMG_2587.jpg
It is a repost, but I'm just glad to know the thread is still working. It's been so quiet today I just assumed something had gone wrong with the site. :)
Deal Addict
Jun 27, 2006
2448 posts
1073 upvotes
Toronto
Agreed. Been checking here few times today but seen no new posts
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2010
2627 posts
1427 upvotes
burlington, on
matt4670 wrote: Agreed. Been checking here few times today but seen no new posts
Lol is there already turkey hangover!
Banned
Jun 5, 2012
1418 posts
498 upvotes
sears has 20% off in all lego and if you sign for email you get a 10 dollar coupon if you spend 50 dollars or more

http://www.sears.ca/en/kids/toys?AID=10 ... =affiliate
nice.. it' s been a while since i last purchase lego at sears, but they are famous for using only store bags to ship out lego. my boxes, 10 out of 10 times were always bent from shipping..

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)