• Nov 21st, 2017 8:02 pm
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2010
6310 posts
1959 upvotes
Mississauga
cayolargo wrote:
Oct 8th, 2017 4:13 pm

I would love one but now I'm too far spending thanks giving in Windsor and the indigo hee doesn't have any
I wish I saw your post on time,I'd have grabbed it for you,I think it's worth a shot if you call them and ask them if you they can charge you on the phone,or if you reserve it on the phone are you able to get the extra 20% off on Tuesday.
sgogeta4 wrote:
Oct 8th, 2017 4:23 pm
TRU seems to have run out of Batman minifigs but still has Ninjago ones from last week lol.
I was able to get them today at TRU located Eglinton and Hurontario if you it's close to you.
HainesGT wrote:
Oct 8th, 2017 4:39 pm
Sorry im in bed sick maybe a little delerious.

Any good deals on vacation getaways to be found? I see its at sears but they charge shipping?
HainesGT wrote:
Oct 8th, 2017 3:51 pm
Sorry are you saying vacation getaways is for sale for 72 plus a 20 percent discount?

I cant seem to find the deal
Sorry for the last response,yes it's on sale in-store at Indigo or Chapters for $72,and you get extra 20% discount ,so you end up pay $57.60+tax,call your local location and ask them if they have it in stock so you save on gas and time,today is the last day for toys sale,and I think they close at 9:00 PM.
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2015
1097 posts
706 upvotes
Montreal, QC
alphahunter wrote:
Oct 8th, 2017 5:18 pm
Regular price at Costco
I don't think my local Costco doesn't have this set, at least I've never seen it before
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2010
6310 posts
1959 upvotes
Mississauga
Alekxqin wrote:
Oct 8th, 2017 6:51 pm
I don't think my local Costco doesn't have this set, at least I've never seen it before
He means online,plus you can get extra $25 off if pay with Masterpass at Costco.ca
Deal Fanatic
Jan 8, 2006
8307 posts
1797 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
HainesGT wrote:
Oct 8th, 2017 7:10 pm
Bummer, sick so not going to town tonight.

Ah well
At least now you have proper excuse to start building some Lego. To me, that sounds like a pretty good plan)
Deal Fanatic
Jan 8, 2006
8307 posts
1797 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
HainesGT wrote:
Oct 8th, 2017 7:28 pm
Haha i wish

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pericarditis

Probably the worst infliction ive ever had to deal with. The meds side effects are destroying me as well. Far too dizzy for lego

And it was caused by a stomache virus, so before this was 3 days of that
Oh damn. Hope you recover quickly)

Mar 30, 2015
178 posts
98 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Alekxqin wrote:
Oct 8th, 2017 5:06 pm
LEGO City Trains High-Speed Passenger Train - 60051 $130, 34% off at Amazon
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00J4S ... _i=desktop
Less $25 if you use masterpass 👌🏼

I just ordered it. The power functions alone is worth $75 if purchased separately. So other builds like the train, tracks, etc is the remainding $30, sort of.

I plan to get the winter train if it will gets discounted then motorized it and use the extra tracks since it only comes with one circular loop track. Also eying the winter train station. Though I don't like this years Christmas exclusive which is the nutcracker. Feels creepy.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2015
1773 posts
576 upvotes
Saint-Hubert, QC
I went through the 50 minifigures I bought from Toys "R" Us, got 17 out of the 20 possible minifigures.
I am missing Lobster Lovin' Batman, Glam Metal Batman, and Calculator.

I got the following duplicates if anyone is interested (I think they fit in an envelope?):
  • Fairy Batman x2
  • Clan of the Cave Batman x3
  • Vacation Batman x1
  • Arkham Asylum Joker x3
  • Dick Grayson x1
  • Pink Power Batgirl x4
  • Red Hood x7
  • Eraser x2
  • Nurse Harley Quinn x2
  • Orca x2
  • Zodiac Master x3
  • March Harriet x5

Identifying wasn't as bad as I thought, although the paper inside each bag makes it a bit harder as some pieces are hard to move inside the bag.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2010
6310 posts
1959 upvotes
Mississauga
HainesGT wrote:
Oct 8th, 2017 7:28 pm
Haha i wish

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pericarditis

Probably the worst infliction ive ever had to deal with. The meds side effects are destroying me as well. Far too dizzy for lego

And it was caused by a stomache virus, so before this was 3 days of that
Really sorry to hear about that,I hope you will get better soon and go back to your Lego hunting mission Winking Face.
MoneyHypeMike wrote:
Oct 9th, 2017 11:49 am
I went through the 50 minifigures I bought from Toys "R" Us, got 17 out of the 20 possible minifigures.
I am missing Lobster Lovin' Batman, Glam Metal Batman, and Calculator.

I got the following duplicates if anyone is interested (I think they fit in an envelope?):
  • Fairy Batman x2
  • Clan of the Cave Batman x3
  • Vacation Batman x1
  • Arkham Asylum Joker x3
  • Dick Grayson x1
  • Pink Power Batgirl x4
  • Red Hood x7
  • Eraser x2
  • Nurse Harley Quinn x2
  • Orca x2
  • Zodiac Master x3
  • March Harriet x5
Identifying wasn't as bad as I thought, although the paper inside each bag makes it a bit harder as some pieces are hard to move inside the bag.
I bought 28 figures yesterday to get Bricktober freebies ,I'm planning to return a few using an older receipt .
Are you feeling them or opening the bag?

Edit:sorry for the stupid question,obviously you opened them otherwise you would have returned them to the store.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2015
1773 posts
576 upvotes
Saint-Hubert, QC
immortal_kssss wrote:
Oct 9th, 2017 12:04 pm
I bought 28 figures yesterday to get Bricktober freebies ,I'm planning to return a few using an older receipt .
Are you feeling them or opening the bag?
I felt all the bags. For some of them, I had to retry 2-3 time to get it right.
This video is quite good at helping you identifying the key parts of each minifigures:

Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2010
6310 posts
1959 upvotes
Mississauga
MoneyHypeMike wrote:
Oct 9th, 2017 12:06 pm
I felt all the bags. For some of them, I had to retry 2-3 time to get it right.
This video is quite good at helping you identifying the key parts of each minifigures:

Thanks for the video,I will try to follow the instructions on the video and see if I can get them correctly,and I will let you know if I have duplicates of the ones you are looking for.

Thread Information

There are currently 5 users viewing this thread. (5 members and 0 guests)

cookedDeals, CelicaGT-S, vinvin621, espressions, HippoMa