Computers & Electronics

Official Moonbox user thread: 4K Quad Core Moonbox M4S (Moonbox PRO) is HERE!!!

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 30th, 2017 12:20 pm
Tags:
None
Aug 22, 2016
297 posts
43 upvotes
Shu wrote:
Mar 20th, 2017 10:11 am
Congrats to your extension...my is still expired
I didn't do anything except the one click cleaning, mine still says 7 days, may be you can try clearing the app's data and cache.
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2010
1410 posts
240 upvotes
Toronto
User713487 wrote:
Mar 20th, 2017 10:58 am
I didn't do anything except the one click cleaning, mine still says 7 days, may be you can try clearing the app's data and cache.
I guess I'll reinstall it later, I've already uninstalled this morning
Zoomer Wireless [on Rogers Network] $36 - 400 Canada Wide Minutes + 2GB LTE data
Mar 24, 2016
39 posts
2 upvotes
I cleared the cache and data. I also uninstall and reinstall with no success. Still expired
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2010
1410 posts
240 upvotes
Toronto
BIGPAPI1 wrote:
Mar 20th, 2017 1:03 pm
I cleared the cache and data. I also uninstall and reinstall with no success. Still expired
Thanks, I guess I don't need to reinstall then
Zoomer Wireless [on Rogers Network] $36 - 400 Canada Wide Minutes + 2GB LTE data
Jan 19, 2017
19 posts
2 upvotes
Also unsuccessful in extending my Fast Fish trial. Makes me laugh. Two day trial, first couple of hours worked, second day of trial was unstable to not working. They sure got a funny way of trying to tempt someone to buy this service.
May 31, 2016
17 posts
3 upvotes
Ottawa
After my 2 days trial on Fast Fish Video, I uninstalled and reinstalled with no success this morning. Just turn on Fast Fish 20 minutes ago, got the 7 day trial display. The video is very stable.
Apr 10, 2016
3 posts
so i got the trial for fast fish but nowhere does it mention how to subscribe or join? how does one join?
Jan 19, 2017
19 posts
2 upvotes
lrymxi wrote:
Mar 20th, 2017 8:13 pm
so i got the trial for fast fish but nowhere does it mention how to subscribe or join? how does one join?
I think you are supposed to contact them on the QQ that is provided on the screen when you click on Fast Fish after the trial
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2010
1410 posts
240 upvotes
Toronto
Kanatasouth wrote:
Mar 20th, 2017 7:58 pm
After my 2 days trial on Fast Fish Video, I uninstalled and reinstalled with no success this morning. Just turn on Fast Fish 20 minutes ago, got the 7 day trial display. The video is very stable.
I guess I should give it a try again
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2010
1410 posts
240 upvotes
Toronto
After reinstall of fast fish, it is still a useless app, still expired!!! So much for a trial extension....?
Aug 22, 2016
297 posts
43 upvotes
Shu wrote:
Mar 20th, 2017 9:29 pm
After reinstall of fast fish, it is still a useless app, still expired!!! So much for a trial extension....?
FastFish on my box has 6 days left, the TVB channels except Classic loaded really fast, sharp picture and stable. The newly added categories such as Japan, Korea, and Malaysia still will not connect. I quickly browsed through the China and Taiwan sections, they all seem to work quite well.

CloudVOD, iLive Plus, Playback, and 7 Star, all dead for me. I'm in the New York area.
Aug 22, 2016
297 posts
43 upvotes
lrymxi wrote:
Mar 20th, 2017 8:13 pm
I think to get the US$20/year special price, you need to purchase it through Moonbox, otherwise, I think it is US$30. Also, if you purchse through moonbox, they will activate the NEW VOD and Playback apps for free.
Jan 11, 2017
7 posts
1 upvote
Hey guys, so i've been out of the loop for a while about moonbox, Im trying to help my parents out with there moonbox M3S. All the apps stopped working like Cloud VOD and Nam VOD. Im reading back a few pages about this new app called Fast Fish? Can someone fill me in on whats new with moonbox and what this fast fish is all about? Thanks!
Mar 3, 2012
75 posts
29 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Will2017 wrote:
Mar 21st, 2017 10:08 am
Hey guys, so i've been out of the loop for a while about moonbox, Im trying to help my parents out with there moonbox M3S. All the apps stopped working like Cloud VOD and Nam VOD. Im reading back a few pages about this new app called Fast Fish? Can someone fill me in on whats new with moonbox and what this fast fish is all about? Thanks!
I want to know also what is fast fish? Is that an new Paid VOD that have like korean, chinese drama?
What does the icons look like? I can't reach chinese, but it's for my grandma that like watching Korean drama and chinese drama.

Thanks!
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel