Computers & Electronics

Official Moonbox user thread: 4K Quad Core Moonbox M4S (Moonbox PRO) is HERE!!!

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 21st, 2017 8:26 pm
Tags:
None
Aug 22, 2016
472 posts
72 upvotes
softech wrote:
Oct 30th, 2017 7:58 am
I would assume/hope fast fish subscriber can continue to use moonbox without $15 fee...

btw.. I have a black moonbox... dun see the $15 notice...although that box not that useful anymore.. too old the spec...too slow
thay yellow $15 notice went away last night, may be they realized they have gone too far?
Jan 9, 2011
86 posts
43 upvotes
Toronto
I have the white Moonbox 3S. After reading quite a few pages of the posts, it seems most users reporting hrsj is good for live stream tv. I am going to give it a try. Is there another good source for VOD e.g. TVB dramas? Some store is selling a new box called A2, and it has pretty good quality up to date VOD TVB drama. Have you heard of this new box? I wonder is the hrsj VOD that some users have mentioned had good up to date content till it stopped a month ago.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 14, 2006
8387 posts
427 upvotes
Toronto
The last of the VOD apps on the moonbox stopped working today.

This box is officially a paperweight, unless you guys have a VOD app that works without subscription?
Deal Addict
May 2, 2010
2204 posts
1537 upvotes
Markham
toppretender wrote:
Nov 5th, 2017 12:16 am
I have the white Moonbox 3S. After reading quite a few pages of the posts, it seems most users reporting hrsj is good for live stream tv. I am going to give it a try. Is there another good source for VOD e.g. TVB dramas? Some store is selling a new box called A2, and it has pretty good quality up to date VOD TVB drama. Have you heard of this new box? I wonder is the hrsj VOD that some users have mentioned had good up to date content till it stopped a month ago.
The A2 is aka HTV-5, I read.
Sep 30, 2005
319 posts
8 upvotes
Aurora
toppretender wrote:
Nov 5th, 2017 12:16 am
I am looking for the same (HTV - new model A2) as well, which cost $218 - 220 now. Some of my friends have been using HTV for while with positive feedback.
I plan to get one sometimes this week.
Penalty Box
Feb 10, 2007
9772 posts
1025 upvotes
The only one left in the game is htv, bluetv (formerly tvpad) and funtv.

bluetv have a 1 year (or 2) sub attached to it .

If you still have a tvpad 4, then you can subscribe to tv china.

https://tvpadtalk.ca/discussion/1347/tv ... -thread/p1
[self promotion rule violation, removed twice already][self promotion rule violation, removed twice already][self promotion rule violation, removed twice already][self promotion rule violation, removed twice already][self promotion rule violation, removed twice already]
Deal Fanatic
Feb 14, 2006
8387 posts
427 upvotes
Toronto
MoreTV (cat head app) seems to be working again. Somehow updated and can watch VODs again.
Mar 23, 2003
928 posts
65 upvotes
mcg wrote:
Nov 6th, 2017 6:44 pm
MoreTV (cat head app) seems to be working again. Somehow updated and can watch VODs again.
just curious.. if not moonbox, how much the subscription for Moretv.. .thinking for other Android Box

thx
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2006
13851 posts
180 upvotes
What's a good android replacement box that I can use to run the hrsj800 app on?

And if Moonbox disables my access to their box, do you think i'll still be able to move my hrsj access to another box at a future date?
2013 Contest Win Wishlist
  • Leafs Tickets / iPad / E-Reader / 46" HDTV / PS3 Gaming System / Cash / Guitar / Keurig
Mar 5, 2006
535 posts
108 upvotes
Toronto
JayTee1 wrote:
Nov 9th, 2017 7:47 pm
What's a good android replacement box that I can use to run the hrsj800 app on?

And if Moonbox disables my access to their box, do you think i'll still be able to move my hrsj access to another box at a future date?
I'm using Leelbox M9S Pro. I had it run ok on the Mi Box as well.
Make sure the box you get can support H265.

If you need to transfer the account, just log in to the site, then contact them, I've had it done twice, no problem.
Mar 23, 2003
928 posts
65 upvotes
When I was testing it.. i installed on a Nexux Player... not bad... if you can get a hold from Kijiji.. it's a box < $100.. and it has the latest Android O on it. Only trouble is that you have to sideload the app and launching with the sideload app.

btw, is FashFish VOD back?
Apr 10, 2016
5 posts
all fast fish app stop do they just abandon all their paid subscriber what a shame

can anyone tell me any other paid app like fast fish i am not going to paid for another box TIA

Thread Information

There are currently 3 users viewing this thread. (3 members and 0 guests)

Kanatasouth, User713487, klai