Computers & Electronics

Official Moonbox user thread: 4K Quad Core Moonbox M4S (Moonbox PRO) is HERE!!!

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 20th, 2017 8:06 am
Tags:
None
Aug 25, 2004
100 posts
3 upvotes
lrymxi wrote:
Nov 10th, 2017 12:08 pm
all fast fish app stop do they just abandon all their paid subscriber what a shame

can anyone tell me any other paid app like fast fish i am not going to paid for another box TIA
I don't know anything about FastFish, but you might want to give hrsj800.com a try.

Did anyone else notice on hrsj800.com site, there's a new bottom banner "Premium English Version APK is launching Now. 500+ premium HD channels" that links to https://www.fasthdtv.com/? 5 day trial, 1 year service costs more, no lifetime offer. Is it the same service, just with English channel names?
Mar 23, 2003
923 posts
62 upvotes
lrymxi wrote:
Nov 10th, 2017 12:08 pm
all fast fish app stop do they just abandon all their paid subscriber what a shame

can anyone tell me any other paid app like fast fish i am not going to paid for another box TIA
DAMN!!! I paid...
Apr 10, 2016
5 posts
want to buy a new box cant decide between bluetv or funtv anyone here know which one introduce later?

we all know these boxes will get abandon so i am going newer one so it last longer
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2010
1679 posts
306 upvotes
Toronto
pineapplesuck wrote:
Nov 10th, 2017 9:42 pm
They actually locked it. I can't even use kodi now.
Moon Box?
Zoomer Wireless [on Rogers Network] $36 - 400 Canada Wide Minutes + 2GB LTE data
Aug 25, 2004
100 posts
3 upvotes
Where did you buy FunTV for $135? Does it have Canadian channels like Fairchild, BNN, CP24, Food, etc.?
Dec 9, 2010
13 posts
2 upvotes
Canada
I'm willing to pay but don't even know how. Does anyone know and has anyone had luck watching it after paying?
Mar 23, 2003
923 posts
62 upvotes
Msg'ed the person charging the $15. he replied that they are the server provider and thry can't reach the vendor (i guess Moonbix).. so they reach out end users directly for the money.

trying to ask wht the $15 gives us (live tv? VOD?) no reply yet...
Jul 15, 2015
37 posts
10 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Personally, I will NOT pay them. What they are doing is similar to scams which lock up your PC and ask for money, if you pay, you will probably be able to view for a short period until they come up with another scam to get more money from you.

Let's face it, we all know these type of TV boxes are operating in a grey area and we will have to put up with down time or different inconveniences, I doubt there will ever be a vendor operating in this space for long period of time with quality, so, I have no issue if MoonBox apps stop working but to lock up the box is just not right.

I support many friends and relatives who has MoonBox M3S & Pro and I strongly recommend them not to pay and move on. Many of them do not use MoonBox apps anyway after MB came out with the chargeable apps, instead, they use YouTube, Kodi and other apps to watch whatever they prefer.

Maybe we can crowd-support the box back to life, I don't have much time to play with it now but I was able to quickly hard reset the box and restore to factory default, the box booted without internet connection just fine, it is when you connect to the internet then the authentication and lock happens, so maybe someone can find a way to either by-pass the MB launcher or UI or some init process.

I will look into it more when I have time and post accordingly.

Bottom line, if all fails, we will rather go buy vanilla Android boxes then pay them.

Side Note: we bought from actng too, he has been fantastic supporting boxes he sold, unlike vendors at Pacific Mall who provided absolutely zero after sales support to boxes we purchased from them, many simply disappeared after couple of months in business.
Apr 26, 2017
8 posts
1 upvote
the Fun Tv only HK & China channel, no CP24 & Fairchild, just another Moonbox
Mar 16, 2004
52 posts
34 upvotes
Toronto
manza7 wrote:
Nov 11th, 2017 6:38 pm
Personally, I will NOT pay them. What they are doing is similar to scams which lock up your PC and ask for money, if you pay, you will probably be able to view for a short period until they come up with another scam to get more money from you.

Let's face it, we all know these type of TV boxes are operating in a grey area and we will have to put up with down time or different inconveniences, I doubt there will ever be a vendor operating in this space for long period of time with quality, so, I have no issue if MoonBox apps stop working but to lock up the box is just not right.

I support many friends and relatives who has MoonBox M3S & Pro and I strongly recommend them not to pay and move on. Many of them do not use MoonBox apps anyway after MB came out with the chargeable apps, instead, they use YouTube, Kodi and other apps to watch whatever they prefer.

Maybe we can crowd-support the box back to life, I don't have much time to play with it now but I was able to quickly hard reset the box and restore to factory default, the box booted without internet connection just fine, it is when you connect to the internet then the authentication and lock happens, so maybe someone can find a way to either by-pass the MB launcher or UI or some init process.

I will look into it more when I have time and post accordingly.

Bottom line, if all fails, we will rather go buy vanilla Android boxes then pay them.

Side Note: we bought from actng too, he has been fantastic supporting boxes he sold, unlike vendors at Pacific Mall who provided absolutely zero after sales support to boxes we purchased from them, many simply disappeared after couple of months in business.
Agreed 100%. Moonbox = belongs in the trash. Don't give these scammers another cent!
Mar 23, 2003
923 posts
62 upvotes
EdwardC889674 wrote:
Nov 11th, 2017 9:47 pm
the Fun Tv only HK & China channel, no CP24 & Fairchild, just another Moonbox
I guess most box now not have CP24 or Fairchild but have VOD. if you dun care VOD. there are the monthly or annual subsxiprtion for live TV service (US..HK ... Sport or so)
Nov 10, 2017
3 posts
1 upvote
Found this on Youtube and hope that it is true (Just check the published text by clicking "SHOW MORE")

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 1 guest)

Tychia