• Last Updated:
  • Apr 12th, 2017 9:30 am
Tags:
None
Dec 11, 2012
62 posts
33 upvotes
Waterloo
Why is this still an ongoing thread, the company is dead and their china quality jackets got over taken by Moose Knuckles, CG, Mackage and etc.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2003
6021 posts
608 upvotes
T dot 6
Thecheapindian wrote:
Feb 14th, 2017 4:06 pm
Why is this still an ongoing thread, the company is dead and their china quality jackets got over taken by Moose Knuckles, CG, Mackage and etc.
Nobis is just heating up in South Korea. Smiling Face With SunglassesFace With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes

https://koreaexpose.com/culture/nobis-j ... o-ra-wore/

That said, I hope people stay away from the brand and stick to their CG and Moose Knuckles. Nothing would make me happier.
stubhub and clearly.ca suck, like really suck
Nov 23, 2008
274 posts
75 upvotes
Toronto
Thecheapindian wrote:
Feb 14th, 2017 4:06 pm
The post before yours was just under a week ago, and I don't see where you're getting the information that Nobis has ceased production, their website still looks to be up and running.

What a dumb post.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2009
3450 posts
376 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Jaytee wrote:
Feb 14th, 2017 4:54 pm
Nobis is just heating up in South Korea. Smiling Face With SunglassesFace With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes

https://koreaexpose.com/culture/nobis-j ... o-ra-wore/

That said, I hope people stay away from the brand and stick to their CG and Moose Knuckles. Nothing would make me happier.
i've seen a lot of fakes/imitations in Korean sites for the past year or 2.
If you like me, i will like you back, on this forum
Dec 11, 2012
62 posts
33 upvotes
Waterloo
Zewo wrote:
Feb 15th, 2017 2:03 pm
The post before yours was just under a week ago, and I don't see where you're getting the information that Nobis has ceased production, their website still looks to be up and running.

What a dumb post.
#HowToSpotANobisOwner
Nov 29, 2016
4 posts
1 upvote
I would stay away from Nobis. Bought the cartel 3 years ago, it was fine initially. Now it's no longer waterproof.

I tried to get support regarding the issue and nothing.
Called Nobis store and their head office. The store told me to call the head office, and the head office never picks up.
Literally the worst luxury clothing brand ever.
Deal Addict
Feb 29, 2008
4194 posts
505 upvotes
caijuu wrote:
Feb 21st, 2017 3:51 am
I would stay away from Nobis. Bought the cartel 3 years ago, it was fine initially. Now it's no longer waterproof.

I tried to get support regarding the issue and nothing.
Called Nobis store and their head office. The store told me to call the head office, and the head office never picks up.
Literally the worst luxury clothing brand ever.
Was nobis supposed to be waterproof or water resistant? Regardless, not good to hear that they haven't even gotten back to you. Hopefully this is a rarity for them and not the norm.
Nov 9, 2015
13 posts
Scotland
I have tracked down a deal on a CAL Vest and am wondering what the sizing and specs are as id like to see if its up there with a CG Freestyle.

Thanks.