None
Sep 14, 2005
604 posts
92 upvotes
Toronto
Nobijumper wrote:
Sep 12th, 2017 11:13 pm
Hey guys,

Long time lurker first time posting. I have a nobis cartel from years ago, anyone know if the removable fur trim will fit on the new Higgins model? I'm looking into purchasing a Higgins but I feel as if fur quality has dropped significantly within the years. So what I'm basically asking is will my old fur from my cartel fit on a new Higgins model. Thanks guys.
Hi Nobijumper,
I haven't tested this for this season, but generally each model has different lengths on fur trims. Also keep in mind that in order to work both your higgins and cartel would need to be the same colour because the trim is attached to the cloth. If you want nice fur, you should go to a furrier and get a custom huge one.
Oct 14, 2017
1 posts
Regina
Good evening folks!

Where should i poke around to find myself a Nobis Meredith, or if the price is right, a She-ra in a size medium? From what I currently understand, there might be a couple wholesalers in this thread?

Thanks for your time and response!
Nov 23, 2017
2 posts
Hello everyone,

Thinking of purchasing a Kato. Do we know if they improved/fixed the piling of the crosshatch version? Unfortunately, they only have my size (XXS) at the retail store, can't really find that size from other sellers/wholesalers, so want to make sure I make a good purchase!