OFFICIAL Ontario Plate Sample Series Thread Discussion D SERIES HERE! DAAL

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 26th, 2024 3:37 pm
Tags:
None
May 20, 2010
250 posts
244 upvotes
My Service Ontario office had BSJB at one point. Some customers were not amused. I thought it was hilarious.
Deal Expert
Nov 19, 2005
16186 posts
790 upvotes
RedFlagDeals!
BW series out, BWAA would look good on a Honda vehicle with VTEC, as in my VTEC goes BWAA.

Looks like 2015 is the year we'll hit C series plates!
Money, Religion, Sex and Politics is what it is all about!
99% Tryhard I've got hardwood flooring downstairs...if you know what I am talking about
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
26683 posts
15290 upvotes
Toronto
It was back on Dec 5th, 2006 that I wrote about the "B" License Plates coming to Ontario.

Well, I think the time has come to announce that the "C" license plates are about to turn over (if they haven't already). We are very close IMO
(All the new license plates will begin with the letter C, as opposed to B)

[IMG]https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/imag ... uXT1cpDue5[/IMG]

What do you guys think? That's a lot of plates in just under 10 years!
RedFlagDeals Addict
Wash your car at Petro-Canada? Think again! Car damaged and nobody cares
Esso Price Privileges Card, 25% Off - save some money on gas
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2005
1148 posts
492 upvotes
6 characters 4 lyfe
2006 - Pepsi/Frito Lay Win Every Hour Contest - 1279 Entries - Loser!
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2009
1819 posts
814 upvotes
Toronto
What do you think will be the most sought after plates starting with "C"?
Deal Addict
Jun 12, 2006
2069 posts
80 upvotes
Who here is still rockin an "A" plate ? :D
"He who sacrifices freedom for security deserves neither" - Benjamin Franklin.
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2007
1743 posts
122 upvotes
DrunkenStupor wrote: I want "CLIT 505",
Is there a person working for the Ministry of Transportation whose job it is to make sure certain letter combinations don't get used? Maybe an external consultant?

I mean, there's the obvious ones that form words, but new acronyms show up more and more each day that most people over 25 are oblivious to.
Deal Expert
May 14, 2008
41890 posts
1783 upvotes
Canada
michiebaby wrote: What do you think will be the most sought after plates starting with "C"?
These would have been popular in Markham back when most Chinese names seemed to start with "C" - and were often 4 letters long. "Chow", "Chan", etc.
Deal Expert
May 14, 2008
41890 posts
1783 upvotes
Canada
Billa-786 wrote: Who here is still rockin an "A" plate ? :D
My father. :) New vehicle, faded plates.
Deal Guru
Jun 1, 2006
12700 posts
15951 upvotes
Redguard wrote: Is there a person working for the Ministry of Transportation whose job it is to make sure certain letter combinations don't get used? Maybe an external consultant?

I mean, there's the obvious ones that form words, but new acronyms show up more and more each day that most people over 25 are oblivious to.
I think it is computerized. There is database that automatically reject certain words and letter combinations. Like swear words and sexual activities. Of course if it is not in the database it will go through.
Have a nice day!

Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2006
9101 posts
4566 upvotes
12 days north of Hop…
Redguard wrote: Is there a person working for the Ministry of Transportation whose job it is to make sure certain letter combinations don't get used? Maybe an external consultant?

I think "I" was taken out of the regular series? Could be wrong but it's been a while I've seen "I" or "O" in regular series.
Feb 17, 2008
285 posts
23 upvotes
Toronto
i have a feeling that there will be "D" plates soon also, then "E", "F"...etc. :facepalm:
Deal Expert
Mar 1, 2008
19150 posts
9079 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
I want to use my 6 letter license plate when I get my own car but my mom says no because it's unlucky for Chinese people.
RFD is love. RFD is life.
Deal Expert
May 14, 2008
41890 posts
1783 upvotes
Canada
RabidBad wrote: Me! And it makes me feel old.
No, you may just be a die-hard spendthrift. A real RFD legend. :lol:
Deal Expert
Dec 22, 2005
16202 posts
289 upvotes
Kingston, ON
Billa-786 wrote: Who here is still rockin an "A" plate ? :D
Big deal. Until 2014 when I got my new car (and my old plate wore out) I was rocking the number 548 ERA. Unfortunately they wouldn't renew it despite me repainting the numbers a few times because of the damage and the pile of stickers in the corner. They seem to take a dim view of repairing your own plates. :(

I got that plate a LONG time ago :lol: for a brand new Pontiac Beretta.
Energy can neither be created nor destroyed. It can only be wasted.
Red Green

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)