Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Official QCY Aliexpress

QCY QS2 TWS Bluetooth V5.0 Wireless Earbuds - $30.47 ($4 off with new account)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 28th, 2019 8:04 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2017
1948 posts
2463 upvotes

QCY QS2 TWS Bluetooth V5.0 Wireless Earbuds - $30.47 ($4 off with new account)

Deal Link:
Price:
Expiry:
April 23, 2019
Retailer:
Official QCY Aliexpress
Create a new dummy account for $4 off.

Official QCY store AND sent by epacket, so should get here much faster than usual snail mail.

These are meant to be excellent earbuds, and this model has the bigger cradle battery.

Available in black and white.
246 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2005
2370 posts
914 upvotes
Calgary
Chris9446 wrote: THe one in the OP is epacket shipping which is tremendously faster
No i get that but this one is $4 more expensive of what looks like the same thing and from the same company
Life is short make it long
Oct 1, 2012
314 posts
12 upvotes
Here and there
How do these compare to the Xiaomi AirDots or even the Redmi Airdots?
Aug 13, 2004
787 posts
246 upvotes
Vancouver
I have the QS1 version and I think they are excellent. Distance was great paired to my BT4.0 phone and base was decent when fully engaged to the ear canal. They aren't the smallest but small enough and for price and quality I don't think they can be beat. I have no idea what the difference is between QS1 and QS2 aside from the case - I prefer mine without the lid and it is fairly quick to recharge the buds.

These are $29.24 right now with no coupons or new accounts. Item 32930424839 on aliexpress -- just search the item #. Don't forget 6% from topcashback.

I also bought these other ones (32980384495) currently $25.69 - also excellent sound. They are smaller, the case is amazingly very quality coated aluminum, and has nice slide function. However, the pairing isn't as seamless, and there are chinese voice prompts on pairing and maybe low battery. I'm not sure as I don't speak it - this however might be a pleasant and really nice feature for those of you who do speak the language. If so this is a very nice option too.

I bought both of these based on positive reviews and the lack of negative ones I see on many of the others - further these are BT v5.0 so future proof.

edit:

WOW -- Thanks Gooddeal2012 -- On the Mini T1 buds 3 presses changed them to English!!! Amazing find.

Now I can fully recommend the Mini T1 - cheaper, smaller, very nice aluminum case - they still require a press of the buttons to power on and pair, and are slightly quieter but aside from that they are great... I'm no audiophile but base is good for both.
Last edited by silicone on Apr 18th, 2019 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jun 3, 2012
523 posts
338 upvotes
YORK
No way to change volume on earbud? Was just reading qs1 manual.
also tapping earbud 5 times changes language to english? any truth to that?
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2008
1753 posts
1902 upvotes
I would say this is regular price. Aliexpress just had a big sale and these were on sale just a few weeks ago. So everything is now back to regular prices. You could probably get these for cheaper in the coming few weeks as sales come back.
Sep 17, 2010
82 posts
38 upvotes
Would love to know how the sound quality on these compares to say the Airpods, the Jabra 65t, Jaybird X4s and other popular models. I don't expect it to be as good as $150 headphones but how much worse is it?
Aug 13, 2004
787 posts
246 upvotes
Vancouver
Gooddeal2012 wrote: No way to change volume on earbud? Was just reading qs1 manual.
also tapping earbud 5 times changes language to english? any truth to that?

Sorry - the language issue was with the second set of buds -- they're called Mini T1.... I'm going to try that trick though! And no, volume is not on the earbuds however long press can bring up the phone assistant voice command and perhaps volume can be controlled that way??? Anyway, the volume buttons on the side of the phone even when screen locked work perfectly for me on both of them.

edit - I posted the results in my post just above...
Deal Fanatic
Mar 28, 2006
5744 posts
5510 upvotes
Toronto
silicone wrote: Sorry - the language issue was with the second set of buds -- they're called Mini T1.... I'm going to try that trick though! And no, volume is not on the earbuds however long press can bring up the phone assistant voice command and perhaps volume can be controlled that way??? Anyway, the volume buttons on the side of the phone even when screen locked work perfectly for me on both of them.

edit - I posted the results in my post just above...
so the T1's you mentioned are better than the QS2's the OP is pushing?
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2018
1393 posts
1496 upvotes
chadw01 wrote: so the T1's you mentioned are better than the QS2's the OP is pushing?
I am curious as well and the two stores listed, the T1's have 3 orders whereas the QCY qs1 have 53,000+....
Aug 13, 2004
787 posts
246 upvotes
Vancouver
chadw01 wrote: so the T1's you mentioned are better than the QS2's the OP is pushing?
disclaimer - I'm no audiophile so I can't really comment on bright 20kHz, flat middles, or missing 20Hz bass. What I can say is that for the normal person both of these have more than adequate sound, fit tight inside the ear, stay in place while active, and actually have very good sound isolation! I actually feel the T1s have a slightly better base response but are just slightly quieter (higher impedance perhaps??). Now that I have them in English I would probably recommend the T1s first but only marginally based on a much nicer case and my perception of very slightly better base.

For my purposes both of these have been an amazing purchase freeing us of the extreme hassle and inconvenience of corded phones or even corded wireless buds.
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2018
1393 posts
1496 upvotes
Anyone have an idea on what to do, I am stuck in a loop.

Says I already have an account, I forgot password, it sends me an email that reads:
"Hello: Welcome to Aliexpress! Create an account to track your orders online, save your shipping and billing information, and more!" so I click the link and it says I am registered and....that's it, can't log in as I have no password.

I cannot create an account because it says it already exists nor can I reset my password as forgot password registers me.......

***Will take 48hrs, customer support thought I was a dumbass that can't click on a forget password button, lol.
Last edited by MikeB84225 on Apr 18th, 2019 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aug 13, 2004
787 posts
246 upvotes
Vancouver
MikeB84225 wrote: I am curious as well and the two stores listed, the T1's have 3 orders whereas the QCY qs1 have 53,000+....
Agreed -- I took a chance on the T1s mostly because in my wide search previously I am sure I saw the same product under some major label -- I don't remember or have the reference and can't find it but was convinced it was the same or at least a copy of them. I wasn't disappointed.
Oct 11, 2004
816 posts
200 upvotes
Montreal, Qc
Would these earbuds protrude too much to wear with a motorcycle helmet?
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2011
1625 posts
1339 upvotes
Whitby
Earlier today I ordered the below from Amazon.com to ship to an amerifriend, it is sold by Amazon.com so I was able to use the $15 promo credit I got for buying $50 Amazon GC and it was prime eligible (signed up for prime trial) so I paid $14.64 USD for it in total including tax, so comes to around CAD 19.6. Just wanted to share in case anyone is looking for something to use that promo credit.

QCY True Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 Earbuds
[external link removed]