• Dec 20th, 2014 1:30 pm
Tags:
None
Apr 17, 2013
777 posts
103 upvotes
Markham
Hello everyone.

I want to print out a picture but I have no idea where to go. I did a quick search and it seems walmart isn't ideal. What are some local places I can go to get my picture printed from my digital camera? I also don't mind getting it done online if I have to
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 26, 2003
7014 posts
70 upvotes
Nepean
Meditech82 wrote:
Oct 13th, 2014 11:46 pm
Hello everyone.

I want to print out a picture but I have no idea where to go. I did a quick search and it seems walmart isn't ideal. What are some local places I can go to get my picture printed from my digital camera? I also don't mind getting it done online if I have to
Many people like Costco. I've always used Blacks personally. I'd wait for one of their deals and stock on prints. IIRC, I believe many places will allow you to test print one for free to check their quality.
Deal Addict
May 22, 2003
2086 posts
933 upvotes
Vancouver
Anybody have issues recording video on a t3i? When I brought my t3i on my safari and tried to record video, the buffer meter kept appearing and would automatically stop recording after 4 or 5 seconds. This would happen sporadically, sometimes it would work, sometimes not. I googled and it appears to be a common problem and they recommend upgrading to a faster card, but I'm already using a Sandisk Extreme. Sucks, I missed out a few video opportunities on my trip...any other suggestions how to fix this?