• Jul 13th, 2018 11:59 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
May 28, 2005
2013 posts
122 upvotes
sharpshooter88 wrote:
Jan 21st, 2018 4:55 pm
I honestly couldn't understand a word he said in the post fight interview with Rogan.
he really really sounded drunk haha
signature removed for rule violations - no referrals allowed
Sep 23, 2013
317 posts
159 upvotes
Waterloo, Ontario
Anyone else not a fan of Luke Rockhold in defeat? Every time he loses he seems to show poor sportsmanship. I understand that losing sucks, but most fighters can suck it up and at least congratulate their opponents.
Deal Guru
Oct 5, 2008
10093 posts
2602 upvotes
Toronto
SteveDfsin wrote:
Feb 11th, 2018 11:47 am
Anyone else not a fan of Luke Rockhold in defeat? Every time he loses he seems to show poor sportsmanship. I understand that losing sucks, but most fighters can suck it up and at least congratulate their opponents.
Rockhold comes across as an arrogant d-bag.

With a glass chin.
Sep 23, 2011
301 posts
26 upvotes
Toronto
In fairness, he was probably dazed and confused after Romero knocked him out cold. However, i agree with you. He became very arrogant this past year, and i am glad Romero humbled him.
Deal Addict
May 28, 2005
2013 posts
122 upvotes
Was so hyped for Tony vs. Khabib the last two times. Both clearly the top two lightweights. The winner of Holloway vs. Khabib should get McGregor.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2009
2412 posts
193 upvotes
Brampton
Wilmega wrote:
Apr 2nd, 2018 1:43 pm
Was so hyped for Tony vs. Khabib the last two times. Both clearly the top two lightweights. The winner of Holloway vs. Khabib should get McGregor.
Khabib would kill Conor. Has a better chance with Max since it'll be more of a stand up fight.
Deal Addict
May 28, 2005
2013 posts
122 upvotes
toeknee89 wrote:
Apr 3rd, 2018 12:26 am
Khabib would kill Conor. Has a better chance with Max since it'll be more of a stand up fight.
Agreed which is why Conor won't fight Khabib. Conor will only take money fights now, and Khabib is too dangerous for him
Jun 27, 2017
102 posts
94 upvotes
Surrey, BC
glover78 wrote:
Jan 21st, 2018 1:58 pm
Stipe has quite the unique character profile:
- Has a very European name
- Sounds like a gruff redneck when he talks
- His walk out entrance music is some dirty south hip hop Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Don't forget he is a full time fire-fighter
Jan 26, 2004
785 posts
52 upvotes
Toronto
So much drama before the card! Mystic Mac thinks he's bigger than the UFC. He's about to lose some of that 100 million he made by getting sued. I respect that he's loyal to Artem but went about it totally the wrong way.
Sep 23, 2013
317 posts
159 upvotes
Waterloo, Ontario
Importspeed wrote:
Apr 5th, 2018 5:04 pm
So much drama before the card! Mystic Mac thinks he's bigger than the UFC. He's about to lose some of that 100 million he made by getting sued. I respect that he's loyal to Artem but went about it totally the wrong way.
I think it really hurt the sport. The goal for Dana was always to legitimize the sport and athletes and now this happens. It all had a fake scripted vibe to it.
Oct 19, 2014
792 posts
96 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
Wow what a shit show UFC 223 has become! First Tony vs Khabib fails to happen for the FOURTH time. Then Conor shows up and gets 3 more (Chiesa, Borg, Lobov) fights cancelled. Then today Max Holloway gets pulled out too. You couldn't make this shit up!
Deal Addict
May 28, 2005
2013 posts
122 upvotes
Conor too scared to defend his belt in the octagon and has to take it to the streets with stupid thugery