Tags:
Deal Expert
Mar 18, 2005
17928 posts
1499 upvotes
Niagara Falls
Wilmega wrote:
Apr 6th, 2018 11:14 am
Conor too scared to defend his belt in the octagon and has to take it to the streets with stupid thugery
That's a pretty bold statement considering he was willing to fight a guy at 170lbs twice even though at the time he was the 145lb champ and didn't run and hide when he lost the first time.

Stupid thug - yeah
Scared to fight - nope
Deal Addict
May 28, 2005
2038 posts
137 upvotes
It's not a bold statement at all, the guy hasn't defended his belt once. Conor is all about money fights which Diaz gave him...that was almost 2 years ago too
signature removed for rule violations - no referrals allowed
Deal Expert
Mar 18, 2005
17928 posts
1499 upvotes
Niagara Falls
Wilmega wrote:
Apr 6th, 2018 1:22 pm
It's not a bold statement at all, the guy hasn't defended his belt once. Conor is all about money fights which Diaz gave him...that was almost 2 years ago too
There is a difference between wanting to make money and being afraid to fight. Conor isn't afraid of loosing a fight.
Deal Addict
May 28, 2005
2038 posts
137 upvotes
Evil Baby wrote:
Apr 6th, 2018 1:23 pm
There is a difference between wanting to make money and being afraid to fight. Conor isn't afraid of loosing a fight.
Really man...i'm not talking in literal terms like he's scared of someone. He needs to stop all his shenanigans, if he wants to fight somebody don't attack a bus full of ppl, Khabib got under his skin, sign the fight and make it legit.
Deal Expert
Mar 18, 2005
17928 posts
1499 upvotes
Niagara Falls
Wilmega wrote:
Apr 6th, 2018 1:57 pm
Really man...i'm not talking in literal terms like he's scared of someone. He needs to stop all his shenanigans, if he wants to fight somebody don't attack a bus full of ppl, Khabib got under his skin, sign the fight and make it legit.
You literally wrote he was too scared, but I guess we were suppose to guess you didn't really mean literally, you meant something else. Gotcha
Deal Addict
May 28, 2005
2038 posts
137 upvotes
Evil Baby wrote:
Apr 6th, 2018 2:29 pm
You literally wrote he was too scared, but I guess we were suppose to guess you didn't really mean literally, you meant something else. Gotcha
now you're just being childish, get a life. and btw i wrote he's scared to defend his belt. If I wrote Conor is so scared to fight Khabib he's hiding under his bed do i really have to put "not literally"
Deal Expert
Mar 18, 2005
17928 posts
1499 upvotes
Niagara Falls
Wilmega wrote:
Apr 6th, 2018 2:35 pm
now you're just being childish, get a life. and btw i wrote he's scared to defend his belt. If I wrote Conor is so scared to fight Khabib he's hiding under his bed do i really have to put "not literally"
"Too scared to defend his belt in the Octagon"

Things that could likely mean:
A. He's sitting out until the UFC pays him more because he's the top draw and thinks he deserves a bigger piece of the pie
- or -
B. He's scared he'll loose inside the Octagon and doesn't want to take that chance.
Deal Addict
May 28, 2005
2038 posts
137 upvotes
Evil Baby wrote:
Apr 6th, 2018 3:04 pm
"Too scared to defend his belt in the Octagon"

Things that could likely mean:
A. He's sitting out until the UFC pays him more because he's the top draw and thinks he deserves a bigger piece of the pie
- or -
B. He's scared he'll loose inside the Octagon and doesn't want to take that chance.
it's Friday, It could mean anything you want! it's all good Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes

For me he's been the champ for a few years, hasn't defended it once. As Diaz would say "Don't be scared homie" - not literally though ;)
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2005
1215 posts
179 upvotes
Kitchener
It is all a publicity stunt. Was probably planned since they announced the fight. His next fight will break records due to the publicity. It is the best thing to happen to UFC in a long time, getting lots of headlines.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2005
6683 posts
1245 upvotes
Mississauga
Wilmega wrote:
Apr 6th, 2018 11:14 am
Conor too scared to defend his belt in the octagon and has to take it to the streets with stupid thugery
He is an idiot. He tells Dana it had to be done. He is a coward.
Aug 22, 2010
152 posts
49 upvotes
Suprised this thread isn't more active. Great main event last night.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
6199 posts
778 upvotes
Toronto
The only fight that makes sense is Conor vs GSP. GSP is going to have to drop to 155, Conor is the bigger star he can dictate the weight class. I would not be surprised if conor demands that GSP go through kabib first to prove he is worthy to fight him.
I workout to get big so I can pickup bricks and ****.
Sep 23, 2011
303 posts
26 upvotes
Toronto
toalan wrote:
Jun 10th, 2018 10:40 pm
The only fight that makes sense is Conor vs GSP. GSP is going to have to drop to 155, Conor is the bigger star he can dictate the weight class. I would not be surprised if conor demands that GSP go through kabib first to prove he is worthy to fight him.
The fight to make is Khabib vs. Conor. GSP has never fought below 170. I say he fights once at 155 before he
gets the shot at the title, to see how he looks at his new weight.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
6199 posts
778 upvotes
Toronto
Mehar156 wrote:
Jun 25th, 2018 11:58 pm
The fight to make is Khabib vs. Conor. GSP has never fought below 170. I say he fights once at 155 before he
gets the shot at the title, to see how he looks at his new weight.
Ideally, Conor beats kahbib and GSP wins his first 155lb fight (I am guessing against kevin lee) and then superfight time. But any other permutation would mean no super fight.

GSP's first fight at 185, he beat the champ. So I would not doubt GSP at 155lbs if GSP commits to 155lbs.
I workout to get big so I can pickup bricks and ****.