• Last Updated:
  • Dec 9th, 2018 1:50 pm
Tags:
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
16245 posts
12988 upvotes
Toronto
An earlier version of this article incorrectly described a behavior of crows exposed to crow corpses. Live crows only touch, attack and attempt intercourse with crow corpses, they do not scavenge them. (Actual NYT correction)
Deal Guru
Feb 19, 2008
11851 posts
1802 upvotes
London
This ALMOST makes me want to pay $150 to sign up for a year.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2005
6720 posts
1272 upvotes
Mississauga
Mehar156 wrote:
Jun 25th, 2018 11:58 pm
The fight to make is Khabib vs. Conor. GSP has never fought below 170. I say he fights once at 155 before he
gets the shot at the title, to see how he looks at his new weight.
You are right Khabib vs Conor is the fight but if it doesn't happen it is because Conor is scared to fight Khabib.
Deal Addict
May 28, 2005
2041 posts
137 upvotes
sucks, this was the most exciting fight on the card, Feels like too many last minute cancellations recently.
signature removed for rule violations - no referrals allowed
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2005
6720 posts
1272 upvotes
Mississauga
DimsumDeals wrote:
Jul 5th, 2018 10:32 am
too many cancelled main fights this year, geeze.
You are right. Dana should have a sixth fight already planned in case of a injury or illness. Don't announce the 6th fight unless somebody gets hurt.
Sep 23, 2013
373 posts
177 upvotes
Waterloo, Ontario
Its' a shame he pulled out, but the description of what Holloway went through was scary. At the end of the day, our entertainment comes second to his safety.
Life and Health Insurance Agent.
Licensed with 8 companies, access to nearly a dozen more.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 1, 2011
6264 posts
1416 upvotes
The Uriah Hall / Paulo Costa fight was good.

FWIW I think DC has several disadvantages against Stipe...Stipe is bigger and has the reach advantage. He's like a stronger Jon Jones.
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2010
4623 posts
444 upvotes
Toronto
peanutz wrote:
Jul 7th, 2018 10:06 pm
FWIW I think DC has several disadvantages against Stipe...Stipe is bigger and has the reach advantage. He's like a stronger Jon Jones.
Oh really Winking Face

Candidate for $h*tt*est match of the year/decade has to go to Ngannou and Lewis. WTF was that?
If they didn't have highly entertaining performances in their past fights, Dana would surely cut them. I remember them going to show the highlights of the fight, and I was thinking "what possible highlights do they have to show?"
What a terrible fight.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 1, 2011
6264 posts
1416 upvotes
glover78 wrote:
Jul 8th, 2018 2:22 am
Oh really Winking Face

Candidate for $h*tt*est match of the year/decade has to go to Ngannou and Lewis. WTF was that?
If they didn't have highly entertaining performances in their past fights, Dana would surely cut them. I remember them going to show the highlights of the fight, and I was thinking "what possible highlights do they have to show?"
What a terrible fight.
lol

Time for DC and DC fans to celebrate.

Never gets old Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Apr 24, 2018
218 posts
16 upvotes
peanutz wrote:
Jul 7th, 2018 10:06 pm
The Uriah Hall / Paulo Costa fight was good.

Good call! Lol