• Dec 11th, 2018 1:53 am
Tags:
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1969 posts
351 upvotes
tranquility922 wrote:
Oct 16th, 2018 8:11 pm
LOL touchy touchy, ofc many things are fake, just that WWF/E is outrageously so lmao.
Not touchy. Just find it funny and hypocritical of people questioning others of watching wrestling simply because it's scripted.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2010
9870 posts
1806 upvotes
Montréal
sharpshooter88 wrote:
Oct 16th, 2018 8:36 pm
Not touchy. Just find it funny and hypocritical of people questioning others of watching wrestling simply because it's scripted.
Dude, you're so offended, I'll try to refrain from hurting your feelings, ok? :D

Tbh, it's really artificial and takes fakeness to the next level, but you guys enjoy it, go for it.
The richest 1% of this country owns half our country’s wealth, 5 trillion dollars, one-third of that comes from hard work, two-thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons, and what I do.. <find the rest>
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1969 posts
351 upvotes
tranquility922 wrote:
Oct 16th, 2018 8:40 pm
Dude, you're so offended, I'll try to refrain from hurting your feelings, ok? :D

Tbh, it's really artificial and takes fakeness to the next level, but you guys enjoy it, go for it.
Thanks! Appreciate it. Always good to hear less stupidity from people.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2010
9870 posts
1806 upvotes
Montréal
sharpshooter88 wrote:
Oct 16th, 2018 8:49 pm
Thanks! Appreciate it. Always good to hear less stupidity from people.
Stupidity? LMAO. Says the guy watching immature stuff but being so sensitive over it lol. Talk about low self-esteem, a little knock and you go stir crazy.

For example, I sometimes like watching The Simpsons, now if someone says it's immature crap, I'd agree, it's the truth. That's how *adults* roll, son.

Lesson over. :)
The richest 1% of this country owns half our country’s wealth, 5 trillion dollars, one-third of that comes from hard work, two-thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons, and what I do.. <find the rest>
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1969 posts
351 upvotes
tranquility922 wrote:
Oct 16th, 2018 8:55 pm
Stupidity? LMAO. Says the guy watching immature stuff but being so sensitive over it lol. Talk about low self-esteem, a little knock and you go stir crazy.

For example, I sometimes like watching The Simpsons, now if someone says it's immature crap, I'd agree, it's the truth. That's how *adults* roll, son.

Lesson over. :)
Wow. So sensitive and offended. Sorry to have triggered you! :)
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2010
9870 posts
1806 upvotes
Montréal
sharpshooter88 wrote:
Oct 16th, 2018 9:05 pm
Wow. So sensitive and offended. Sorry to have triggered you! :)
Projection. Like I said, anyone can reread our exchange and say who's the offended one. I couldn't care less if the roles were reversed. How am I triggered when I'm the one making the comment? I just find it funny you can be rude and call me "stupid" just for making a remark.
Ok... LOL, silly little boy.

You got nothing dude. :D
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1969 posts
351 upvotes
tranquility922 wrote:
Oct 16th, 2018 9:11 pm
Projection. Like I said, anyone can reread our exchange and say who's the offended one. I couldn't care less if the roles were reversed. How am I triggered when I'm the one making the comment? I just find it funny you can be rude and call me "stupid" just for making a remark.
Ok... LOL, silly little boy.

You got nothing dude. :D
+1
LOL
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2010
9870 posts
1806 upvotes
Montréal
@sharpshooter88

Peace dude, regrets if you took it the wrong way, it's all in good fun.

Btw, always enjoyed your posts in the Leafs thread. :)
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2005
6723 posts
1280 upvotes
Mississauga
tranquility922 wrote:
Oct 16th, 2018 8:11 pm
Reminds me of a guy I knew in highschool, he was so shocked...."it's fake?????? what???" LOL.

Next your probably going to tell us Santa is not real. The Easter Bunny is on crack and the tooth fairy sold out to make more money from the legal marijuana trade. lol
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2010
9870 posts
1806 upvotes
Montréal
antigua1999 wrote:
Oct 16th, 2018 9:44 pm
Next your probably going to tell us Santa is not real. The Easter Bunny is on crack and the tooth fairy sold out to make more money from the legal marijuana trade. lol
*zips mouth* :D
Sep 23, 2011
303 posts
26 upvotes
Toronto
Khabib vs. Ferguson should be next for the LW title. Forget this Conor rematch talk. Hoping the fifth time is the charm.
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2018
3831 posts
3763 upvotes
Mehar156 wrote:
Oct 21st, 2018 3:18 pm
Khabib vs. Ferguson should be next for the LW title. Forget this Conor rematch talk. Hoping the fifth time is the charm.
A rematch is both the most lucrative and least interesting match up I can imagine.
Sep 23, 2013
373 posts
177 upvotes
Waterloo, Ontario
I feel Ferguson can beat them both based on his cardio and constantly fighting forward. Both Conor and Khabib looked tired in round 3 and 4 of their fight.
Life and Health Insurance Agent.
Licensed with 8 companies, access to nearly a dozen more.
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2018
3831 posts
3763 upvotes
Ferguson would be a worthy challenge. I'm not betting on a win or lose scenario.
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2011
3039 posts
1624 upvotes
Toronto and London
SteveDfsin wrote:
Oct 25th, 2018 10:18 am
I feel Ferguson can beat them both based on his cardio and constantly fighting forward. Both Conor and Khabib looked tired in round 3 and 4 of their fight.
I didn't think Khabib looked tired at all although he might've taken the third round off.