• Dec 11th, 2018 1:53 am
Tags:
Deal Fanatic
Jun 29, 2010
7679 posts
2066 upvotes
Toronto
holy crap. what a fight. what a finish...at the last second
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Sep 23, 2013
373 posts
177 upvotes
Waterloo, Ontario
ShoNuff2 wrote:
Nov 11th, 2018 1:22 am
holy crap. what a fight. what a finish...at the last second
Heart breaker for the Korean zombie fans, what a fight and finish.
Life and Health Insurance Agent.
Licensed with 8 companies, access to nearly a dozen more.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 29, 2010
7679 posts
2066 upvotes
Toronto
SteveDfsin wrote:
Nov 11th, 2018 11:49 am
Heart breaker for the Korean zombie fans, what a fight and finish.
yeah, here's the scorecard after the 4th round

the zombie had the win until he walked into that out of nowhere backwards upward elbow at the last second for one of the most stunning finishes ever

great bout all around, although i must admit the stops during the fight to give hugs and props to each other was somewhat off-putting, but that finish more than made up for it.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2010
4626 posts
444 upvotes
Toronto
ShoNuff2 wrote:
Nov 11th, 2018 4:25 pm
yeah, here's the scorecard after the 4th round

the zombie had the win until he walked into that out of nowhere backwards upward elbow at the last second for one of the most stunning finishes ever

great bout all around, although i must admit the stops during the fight to give hugs and props to each other was somewhat off-putting, but that finish more than made up for it.
What an amazing fight that was.

I didn't mind the hugs since both these guys were in something special since both were off for sometime, but I didn't like the hugging in the last few seconds. But all that was forgiven after that "buzzer beater unique ackward, whathe F8ck" knockout
Aug 22, 2010
179 posts
68 upvotes
Great fight and crazy ending. Yair got lucky with that elbow.
Nov 22, 2018
2 posts
I really hope fight Habib vs GSP will be soon and I think it can be an amazing evening. Or fight Habib vs Ferguson, I know a lot of people wait for it Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Deal Fanatic
Oct 6, 2010
9832 posts
4204 upvotes
Toronto
Well, Sage got cut by the UFC... cya!

Sep 23, 2013
373 posts
177 upvotes
Waterloo, Ontario
Weird to see that considering he's on a three fight win streak. I imagine he thought he was worth more than they were willing to give. Bellator will scoop him up quickly.
Life and Health Insurance Agent.
Licensed with 8 companies, access to nearly a dozen more.
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2018
3814 posts
3754 upvotes
Pretty boy Sage has too much persona and is right to think he can do better elsewhere.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 6, 2010
9832 posts
4204 upvotes
Toronto
SteveDfsin wrote:
Nov 27th, 2018 9:21 pm
Weird to see that considering he's on a three fight win streak. I imagine he thought he was worth more than they were willing to give. Bellator will scoop him up quickly.
From what I know, he was getting a pretty high payout compared to others ranked similar/better fighters. I know UFC was planning on grooming him to be the next big thing and after 4 years I suspect he hasn't been able to gain the necessary skills at this time.
Aug 22, 2010
179 posts
68 upvotes
Sage was a can crusher but would get crushed by any top 15 guys.
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2018
3814 posts
3754 upvotes
icexman83 wrote:
Nov 28th, 2018 7:01 pm
Sage was a can crusher but would get crushed by any top 15 guys.
Pretty face without the high-level skill, his personality may take him far in Bellator.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
6306 posts
2380 upvotes
Toronto
Was anyone else at 231 last night? I'm so glad I decided to go last minute. I wasn't hyped for much other than the main event but there's something special about Toronto where every card here turns out greater than expected and I knew I would regret missing it.

I took this pic of the crowd shortly before the co-main event. Full res here if anyone wants to use it as a wallpaper or whatever
cTnrdzN.jpg