Torres
Bader
Ellenberge
Franklin
Belfort

Going for the Bader/Belfort parlay!!!!
Goooooooooooo Bader/Belfort! *crosses fingers*
Viper98 wrote: my picks are the same as yours but Jones over Bader

I just don't see how Belfort can beat Silva... Silva is a better striker, but lets just assume they're at par... ok, now Vitor hasn't fought in 1.5 years now? And he's first time in UFC fighting as a Middleweight? Well, I don't care who wins, I just want to see a good fight, none of those one sided BS...

And yeah, I pick Jones over Bader as well... is the winner of this fight getting a title shot?
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2004
1036 posts
285 upvotes
Vancouver
On MMA LIVE one of the hosts commented that he maybe wearing the mask in reference to Belfort being two faced. Anderson is taking it personal that Vitor was willing to fight him, even though they used to being training partners. To Vitor its just business and a chance at the belt.
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2004
1808 posts
41 upvotes
Krakilin0405 wrote: I just don't see how Belfort can beat Silva... Silva is a better striker, but lets just assume they're at par... ok, now Vitor hasn't fought in 1.5 years now? And he's first time in UFC fighting as a Middleweight? Well, I don't care who wins, I just want to see a good fight, none of those one sided BS...

And yeah, I pick Jones over Bader as well... is the winner of this fight getting a title shot?
No title shot at stake for Bones/Bader. Winner will need 2 more wins until their shot at gold.

Belfort
Franklin
Jones
and Cerrone!
Heatware: 40-0-0
Banned
Sep 24, 2006
4699 posts
206 upvotes
Twism wrote: On MMA LIVE one of the hosts commented that he maybe wearing the mask in reference to Belfort being two faced. Anderson is taking it personal that Vitor was willing to fight him, even though they used to being training partners. To Vitor its just business and a chance at the belt.

Not just used to train with him, but when his sister was kidnapped & moved to Rio, Silva dropped everything as well & went with him for support.
Deal Expert
Feb 19, 2008
16990 posts
9322 upvotes
London
Krakilin0405 wrote: I just don't see how Belfort can beat Silva... Silva is a better striker, but lets just assume they're at par... ok, now Vitor hasn't fought in 1.5 years now? And he's first time in UFC fighting as a Middleweight? Well, I don't care who wins, I just want to see a good fight, none of those one sided BS...

Maia caught Silva
Sonnen caught silva

Maia and sonnen combined aren't even in the same league as belfort striking

belfort has the fastest hands in the division.......arguably in MMA and has a lot of KO power in both
if he can land 1 clean shot it's over
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2010
2021 posts
15 upvotes
gatorb6 wrote: Here's the vid. What I read on some forums is that Vitor said something to the effect that Anderson 'wears a mask' in an interview ... so he did! :lol:

No wonder he is wearing a mask. I can't wait to watch it.
Oct 12, 2003
439 posts
20 upvotes
Saskatoon
fyi for people who were going to watch online at atdhe.net,that domain has been seized by homeland security
atdhe dot me

the above website is where to go
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2010
2021 posts
15 upvotes
Thanks for the link. I will definitely be using it tonight :)
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2006
9951 posts
2434 upvotes
Toronto
rj2 wrote: fyi for people who were going to watch online at atdhe.net,that domain has been seized by homeland security

atdhe DOT me.

Dude, don't post the direct link on forums.. that's how they get shutdown. Do it through PM or like this atdhe DOT me.
Oct 12, 2003
439 posts
20 upvotes
Saskatoon
4flava wrote: Dude, don't post the direct link on forums.. that's how they get shutdown. Do it through PM or like this atdhe DOT me.

fixed
Deal Expert
Mar 18, 2005
23686 posts
5125 upvotes
Niagara Falls
4flava wrote: Dude, don't post the direct link on forums.. that's how they get shutdown. Do it through PM or like this atdhe DOT me.

This is an entirely different beast. Posting a direct link to the stream *might* get it shut down but that's not what atdhe.me is. It merely links to the content but doesn't host it. You'd have to be extremely foolish to believe the authorities don't know about atdhe.me. However there is little they can do about it considering the dns server and host are off shore to the U.S.(where the content is illegal)
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2007
1670 posts
217 upvotes
Markham
Viper98 wrote: Maia caught Silva
Sonnen caught silva

Maia and sonnen combined aren't even in the same league as belfort striking

belfort has the fastest hands in the division.......arguably in MMA and has a lot of KO power in both
if he can land 1 clean shot it's over
Make that *HAD the fastest hands in the division/MMA, after 1.5 years, now it's a big "?" . Also I think silva was probably training his ground game for vs Maia and Sonnen and underestimated their standups. But for vs Belfort, he knows it's pretty much going to be a standup game... but i guess we shell see tonight... now I kinda want Belfort to win since I just learned of the crap that happened with his sister and what not...
rj2 wrote: fyi for people who were going to watch online at atdhe.net,that domain has been seized by homeland security
atdhe dot me

This is WRONG!, this is NOT hosted by the original atdhe DOT net website, you can tell the content there is not remotely the same as the original. The correct site is atdhenet DOT tv (no www.), or simply just forget about the domain name and go straight to their IP address which is 88 dot 80 dot 11 dot 29

Though pay per view is still the way to go, full HD and not on a crappy streaming 320x240 =)
Oct 12, 2003
439 posts
20 upvotes
Saskatoon
you are correct sir.i only posted what i thought was the legit replacement
Oct 12, 2003
439 posts
20 upvotes
Saskatoon
PhilRelgStudent wrote: PM to stream?

THe link posted doesn't have any links to any streams. :(
ya iam not sure why it is not showing up on their website??
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2009
3014 posts
1020 upvotes
Toronto
I hope they post up links at 10.........
If anyone has a good link please PM me!! Thanks
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2001
1454 posts
779 upvotes
Toronto
Can someone please PM me a link? Very much appreciated!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)