Nysac messing up shit yet again...Oh well a win is a win
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1088 posts
152 upvotes
709394 wrote:
Apr 9th, 2017 12:10 am
Nysac messing up shit yet again...Oh well a win is a win
Ya that's embarassing. Rematch needed, I was enjoying that match.

That was a very disappointing performance by Rumble. Kudos to UFC on showing Jon Jones immediately after DC's win. LOL that was funny.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1088 posts
152 upvotes
HAHAHA. DC delivered an awesome post fight interview. The man knows how to drum up interest for his next fight. More money in his pocket.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2003
6029 posts
613 upvotes
T dot 6
sharpshooter88 wrote:
Apr 9th, 2017 12:41 am
HAHAHA. DC delivered an awesome post fight interview. The man knows how to drum up interest for his next fight. More money in his pocket.
I had to go back and watch that, I turned it off before then. If I was DC I would have felt the same way. I'm the champ, I've beaten some excellent fighters and I still get constantly boo'ed. F ya'all. Come at me bro. Love it.
stubhub and clearly.ca suck, like really suck
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2011
4382 posts
510 upvotes
Next few events look kinda meh until Garbrandt vs. Dillashaw slated for July.

Last few events:
Did not like the way Chris Weidman handled the debacle vs. Gegard Mousasi... acted like a victim when he was looking for a DQ and sort of didn't give credit to Mousasi winning legitimately up until that weird controversy.

Cormier vs. Jones 2 needs to happen. Please let it happen before Cormier gets too old!

Rose Namajunas surprised me last night. She is better, nastier than I thought she was. I'm not sure that she can take on Joanna yet, but strawweight division is looking better ever year.

On another note, Jackson-Winkeljohn fighters are kind of stalling right now (aside from Jon Jones, which, who knows how he will do when he finally returns.) Do you think other teams and coaches have figured out how to counter their coaching style? Is it also possible that this gym has too many pupils? The signature reliance on oblique kicks is starting to get a bit old.
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2005
12324 posts
351 upvotes
gsp wont return until the end of the year. why did he even say he is returning if it is so far away
----------------------
References:
My HoFo, eBay, HeaT & RFD Feedback! 100% POSITIVE!
Available upon request.
Rehan wrote:
Nov 13th, 2009 4:04 pm
All of you shut your mouths and leave the OP alone.
Deal Addict
May 28, 2005
1891 posts
97 upvotes
Siefer999 wrote:
May 8th, 2017 10:56 pm
gsp wont return until the end of the year. why did he even say he is returning if it is so far away
My thoughts exactly, why commit a match this far away. Holding up the MW division. Bisping needs to fight and defend his title against a legit contender.
signature removed for rule violations - no referrals allowed
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2011
4382 posts
510 upvotes
I'm looking forward to tomorrow's event! 211 has some good fights. Most interested in how the Frankie Edgar vs. Yair Rodriguez, Joanna J. vs. Jessica A. fights turn out.
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2011
4382 posts
510 upvotes
Mr_Fanta wrote:
May 14th, 2017 3:55 pm
Missed it. Anyone have a working link? I really wanna see the chick fight after reading this.

http://www.mmamania.com/2017/5/14/15637 ... dallas-mma
You can watch some past fights on mma-core. Just do a Google search for it. ;)

Most of my live streaming needs are met by cricfree.

Joanna is an amazing, tough, hard-working champion. I told my BF that I felt like I was watching a matador wear down a bull. Much respect. I expect Rose Namajunas to get the next title shot against her. I like Rose too...and if this is set up, I'm afraid for Rose!

I found Frankie Edgar's performance the most interesting. Yair Rodriguez looked like dynamite leading up to this fight, and has a 5-inch height advantage. But Edgar was dominant.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2010
1053 posts
232 upvotes
We need some more sexy nude pictorials to come from these rising female UFC fighters. ;)
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2011
4382 posts
510 upvotes
arm2000 wrote:
Jun 14th, 2017 10:03 pm
Conor McGregor vs Floyd Mayweather set to Aug. 26 in Las Vegas
http://www.mmafighting.com/2017/6/14/15 ... -las-vegas
LOL! Wow. Dana White...even if he is a jerk, he does WORK. (Honestly, much respect. He puts together great fights, I didn't think this would happen.)

GL to The Notorious in trying to get a KO with boxing gloves on.

Love 'em or hate 'em (any of them)...they are going to make $$$!
Deal Expert
Mar 18, 2005
16295 posts
874 upvotes
Niagara Falls
peanutz wrote:
Jun 14th, 2017 10:17 pm
LOL! Wow. Dana White...even if he is a jerk, he does WORK. (Honestly, much respect. He puts together great fights, I didn't think this would happen.)

GL to The Notorious in trying to get a KO with boxing gloves on.

Love 'em or hate 'em (any of them)...they are going to make $$$!
It's all money and I am very surprised Conor was able to talk his way into this one since he's not nearly skilled enough, but people will buy it, that's for sure.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)